• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

i can't help but wonder if la la land is going to win the nba draft lottery

Looks like the Hawks could get Luka. Suns can’t pass on Ayton. Kings take Bagley. Love this for Collins.

Kings will take Luka.

Not necessarily the best news for Collins with Bagley, Jackson, and Bamba the best prospects next.

Lol, LeBron's going for 50 tonight.

Celts are going 2-0 tonight. Lebron is going to throw the series on purpose. If he loses to Boston, then that means he lost to a coach, not to a person, so it won't hurt his legacy. Not GOAT.

As much as I dislike Lebron, there’s no way he’s going to give any less than his best.

I’m sure, in his mind, he thinks he can beat any team.

Rozier has reverted back to being a backup PG. Completely invisible.

Did you watch game 1?

What’s your point?

Are you saying he mailed it in?

Looked like the Celts had a good strategy to slow him down and showed good intensity from start to finish. Tough to do that two games in a row.

What’s your point?

Are you saying he mailed it in?

Looked like the Celts had a good strategy to slow him down and showed good intensity from start to finish. Tough to do that two games in a row.

There are plenty of games he doesn't try and there are game he does.

How does Morris not get a technical first for screaming right in Thompson's face? Dude seems like a dick.

Back