• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

Refs unbelievably bad ...

these refs are absolutely terrible

that's a clean strip

The refs in this game are among the worst that I have ever seen. For the most part, I don't think they got a single call right in the 3rd and 4th quarters.

After they win this series, i hope Lebron is so pissed he does go to Houston.

what is up with the rule that allows the refs to change blocking/charge calls, but only when the initial question is whether it's in the restricted area or not

that's the dumbest shit ever

what is up with the rule that allows the refs to change blocking/charge calls, but only when the initial question is whether it's in the restricted area or not

that's the dumbest shit ever

Amen. When the Warriors need it most the refs find a way.

Yeah, lots of uncertainty about whether or not he was in the restricted area. Awful stuff.

DelE6e_VQAApGm4.jpg:large

I want Lebron to go to Houston quite badly. I would get a lot of joy out of watching CP and LBJ beat these Warriors.

I want Lebron to go to Houston quite badly. I would get a lot of joy out of watching CP and LBJ beat these Warriors.

Exactly how will that happen, when Capela is going to get an offer sheet that is close to max money? Harden is at $30M and CP3 will be at that number. Those three alone put the Rockets at or over the cap. Then Gordon gets about $13M. Then, there is the untradable contract of Ryan Anderson for $20M+/year for two years. Who will take that albatross? Tucker gets close to $8M.

How are they going to pay Lebron $30M+???

Exactly how will that happen, when Capela is going to get an offer sheet that is close to max money? Harden is at $30M and CP3 will be at that number. Those three alone put the Rockets at or over the cap. Then Gordon gets about $13M. Then, there is the untradable contract of Ryan Anderson for $20M+/year for two years. Who will take that albatross? Tucker gets close to $8M.

How are they going to pay Lebron $30M+???

You don’t re-sign CP, that’s how. Stretch Anderson, which gives you some room to sign a vet who wants a ring.

The Rox took the Warriors to the edge without CP. They don’t need him with LeBron.

You don’t re-sign CP, that’s how. Stretch Anderson, which gives you some room to sign a vet who wants a ring.

The Rox took the Warriors to the edge without CP. They don’t need him with LeBron.

If losing by 29 then again by 9 at home is to the edge then sure

CP is the main reason Lebron would go to the Rockets.

I think that was clearly a blocking call. Problem is it never should have been reviewed

Hill stripped Durant as well. That was clean

And Hill has to make that free throw

Jay Williams on ESPN this morning arguing that it was a charge. Only a Duke guy could think that.

Everybody's going to talk about JR Smith and that snafu, which it obviously was.

But Jalen Rose is right, George Hill pulling a Manu Ginobli and missing the key free throw is absolutely huge.

Give me Cleveland and the (many) points in Game 1.

Seems like a good spot for them since most seem to be expecting GSW dominance, even though they’ve just been playing OK basketball.

I still think Durant is hurting the offense/chemistry. And they are thin.

Still say GSW in 5, but maybe it goes 6.

Please allow me to self-fellate.

Thanks.

Cavs tried to blow it in OT, but still covered the 12.5 (and could/should have won outright).

No read on the rest of the series... May jump on the Cavs if I see another opportune spot, but I don't think Game 2 is it.

Back