• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

It did not occur to me until pointed out, that Jordan Brand may have inside info now that parker and borrego are with the hornets.

Danny Green just started a podcast. I didn’t know any players had a podcast.

Last edited:
I don't totally understand KD's point in that tweet-- it doesn't seem to actually refute the Very Good Point that CJ brought up?-- but this is a v good beef

Assume McCollum's tweet was inspired by this meme.

DjAhh8cUwAArUa2.jpg

Seems this beef started from the interview CJ did on Pardon My Take a couple weeks ago - Big Cat and PFT kept calling (and have for a long time) KD a baby-back bitch and CJ was just kinda laughing along

I don't totally understand KD's point in that tweet-- it doesn't seem to actually refute the Very Good Point that CJ brought up?-- but this is a v good beef

I mean that’s KD’s M.O., pretend that “I just care about playing the game the right way and winning championships and don’t care what other people say about that decision” all while overreacting to anyone criticizing that decision.

Like if you are going to be fake hard you need to do a better job of faking it.

Seems this beef started from the interview CJ did on Pardon My Take a couple weeks ago - Big Cat and PFT kept calling (and have for a long time) KD a baby-back bitch and CJ was just kinda laughing along

On that original pod, Big Cat kept calling KD a baby back bitch. CJ said that was a little too strong and that he shouldn't say that. Big Cat agreed not to for CJ, and then said "Kevin Durant is aaaaaaa...pussy"

Then a vid goes viral on twitter about KD "straight up laughing" about Portland getting swept and Big Cat asks for permission to call him the baby back B word, and we were off

I'm kinda surprised Capela didn't wait to sign next year. He could get 5 years after next year.

I'm surprised there are already reports that melo does not want to come off the bench.

on the flip side, he can now go for his next big payday at age 29 instead of age 30 while earning 12 million more this season

I mean, doesn't Melo kinda have to start? What is the Rockets' starting 5 if he doesn't?

CP3
Harden
Tucker / Gordon
Ennis (?)
Capela

Rockets' wings are absolute crap now. Don't think you can roll with Tucker and Gordon and have 4 guys 6'5 and under on the floor.

Yes.

He may need to start for that team's current make up. I'm more referring to his team first attitude.

Looking again, it doesn’t specify 2020 so it’s probably Toronto’s 2020 and 2021 picks. That’s not nothing if one of those is the “double draft” with HS entrants.

Here is the current roster although I’d put White and Forbes at combo and Walker at guard.

https://twitter.com/PaulGarciaNBA/status/1019575679808090117?s=20

I didn’t get to watch Summer League but from the writeups Walker could eventually play the role Simmons played for the Spurs.

I do think Paul is gone and Manu may retire.

The Spurs waived Brandon Paul today.

Collins playing for Team World in the NBA Africa Game this summer, pretty cool!

o301F5o.jpg

Back