• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

Well, I thought Atlanta had a chance in this series, but I did not expect them to win game 1.

Glad I didn’t wager tonight.

JC's last 6 games.

23/7
14/12
19/11
7/10
14/16
23/15

Good game for the Hawks. Still looks like this series win fro the distance.

I’ll be interested to see adjustments that get made for the Bucks D on Trae. I’m sure it’ll improve because it probably can’t get worse than tonight

I’ll be interested to see adjustments that get made for the Bucks D on Trae. I’m sure it’ll improve because it probably can’t get worse than tonight

according to this thread, bud doesn't make adjustments

i'm really impressed with the Hawks poise late in games. Holiday hits a huge three at 4 mins and they go down 7 and milwaukee's on like a 20-8 run, that's a real easy spot to crumble and it seemed like that's right when they turned it on

Isn’t it crazy how Trae Young got 48 points all from the FT line by foul baiting?

OUR HAWKS

This man gets it.

Certainly rooting for the hawks. Would be fun to see a non-90s deac get a ring

Fixed for accuracy.

So where is Trae on the all-time list of playoff performers? 48/7/11 tonight. He's averaging 30.5 pts, 10.5 ast, 3 reb, 1.2 stl. His percentages aren't efficient, but part of building around Trae is having great offensive rebounders like JC and Capela.

Last edited:
Absolutely surreal. Never in my life have I had a team to root for that was so clutch down the stretch. I still don't think we win the series, but a great team nonetheless.

the hawks are fun. great interview by JC
Addressed everyone by their name, self-deprecatingly claimed his ‘teamwork’ answer was corny, gave good history of the backboard pass with Trae

Trae is a good interview too, dude oozes confidence, Game 7 he randomly said ‘it’s 11:11 make a wish’ and they guy asked him what his wish was to which Trae replied ‘If I tell you it won’t come true brah’.

Well that interview by John Collins with the NBA crew was just delightful. Even Shaq was like, why have we never had this guy on before?!

What a game. Not sure if the shimmy or the backboard alley-oop was more epic. The mix of players the Hawks have put together does seem pretty amazing considering the injuries. Deeeeeeep.

Back