• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

You think a bunch of the guys on team usa didn't show up "knowing" they were going to win? Maybe its a wake up call. Maybe not. Not really a fan of Durant either.

Scott Foster just announced as game 3 referee. Here comes a shit show.

Does anybody think the Suns win today? Middleton is going to go off for 30+ tonight. Giannis will probably have a 25 point triple double. Tucker and Lopez will combine for 5+ threes.

Saw on ESPN a few minutes ago that CP is a vegan. Pretty strong counter to catamount's theory on the Panthers thread that Cam's vegan diet hurt his career.

Ref Scott Foster has it in for CP3
https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/oi8gi8/chris_paul_hasnt_won_a_playoff_game_with_scott/

Chris Paul hasn't won a playoff game with Scott Foster as a referee in 11 consecutive tries. In Game 7 last year vs. the Rockets, Paul says referee Scott Foster made a point to tell him that he also reffed his Game 7 loss to the Spurs in 2008. Tonight, Foster is reffing Game 3 of the NBA Finals.

I'm not saying at all that this series is being rigged, but it's not a great look for the league when a referee is blatantly telling a player that he has a bias against him, and that same referee is doing the NBA Finals. I'm not a Suns fan either— I just want both teams to have a level playing field.

Pretty bullshit I realized I was just getting charged an NBA league pass monthly subscription

This is great. Look for Foster to overcompensate for the Suns given the backlash. Take the Suns.

OMMFF

Pretty bullshit I realized I was just getting charged an NBA league pass monthly subscription

yeah, I actually noticed when I signed up that the subscription ran through the summer so I made a calendar notice to cancel it at the end of May

Anybody want to hear what a bitch sounds like ?

Anybody want to hear what a bitch sounds like ?

I forgot he existed.

And I'm somewhat impressed that he got the name of our university right. I guess if you're gonna throw shade, you need to check the details.

The Bucks logo in the score chyron looks like a Loki.

Back