• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

I don't think we have the science to determine how many dunks a player has dunked yet. Hopefully soon.

Van Gundy has figured how to unlock Zion and Lonzo. Needs to figure out wins though. If defenders have to respect Zion's outside shooting, he'll be unstoppable. Same goes for Giannis too of course.

Van Gundy has figured how to unlock Zion and Lonzo. Needs to figure out wins though. If defenders have to respect Zion's outside shooting, he'll be unstoppable. Same goes for Giannis too of course.

New Orleans plays no defense. No defense results in people wondering why a certain team that seems to be unstoppable on offense isn't winning more (the one possible exception is this year's Nets team).

the crunch time lineup for NOLA on back-to-back nights featured like one guy who played both nights (HOF Bledsoe)

granted, Zion was hurt, but still

god i'm so glad Bledsoe is off My Bucks

yeah, I just do not like watching him play, though I acknowledge he is a good defender

George Hill though, I love that man

I think he's a good team defender, but he's not elite as a one-on-one guy against good bigs

look at some of the stats good opposing centers put up against him in 2020-21:

Embiid: 40 and 19
Vucevic: 34 and 8
Giannis and Lopez: 29/15 and 23/6 respectively (don't know which was his primary responsibility, but both above their averages)
Jokic: 47 and 12
Jokic again: 35 and 14

and all the above except for Lopez (8-18) on above 50% shooting

he hasn't faced AD yet this season either

don't have a strong opinion about this, but wonder how PNR switches impact that. obviously reducing bad matchups is a skill, but feel like it's more on the person being screened vs. the hedge guy.

given how good the jazz are, if gobert is overrated, feels like either 1/ the rest of the team is ridiculously underrated or 2/ the jazz have been ridiculously lucky this year (playing above their true level) and will revert to the mean going forward

sixers don't really run PnR, can't speak to the rest of those guys

lately a lot more two man game with curry and embiid, but still not back to the ELITE days of embiid/redick DHOs

hot take: blake griffin will really help a team down the stretch, i think miami would be the best fit.

up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A select start

don't have a strong opinion about this, but wonder how PNR switches impact that. obviously reducing bad matchups is a skill, but feel like it's more on the person being screened vs. the hedge guy.

given how good the jazz are, if gobert is overrated, feels like either 1/ the rest of the team is ridiculously underrated or 2/ the jazz have been ridiculously lucky this year (playing above their true level) and will revert to the mean going forward

or Quin Snyder is a mastermind

He'll sign with a contender and be a solid contributor off the bench. He'll occasionally dunk as well.

Now that the Pistons bought Blake, he can go anywhere. Allegedly, he's looking at GS, Nets, Heat and Blazers. GS may get him the most run.

The Sixers need to replace Mike Scott for the playoff run.

happy all star weekend nba thread!

remember how sweet the 4Q of the ASG last year was in CHICAGO?

Conley replacing Book in ASG and three point contest.

Back