• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

Gobert wasn’t stopping anyone tonight, we sent lots of guys right at him

It’s wild to me how simple this Jazz offense is, and how incredibly efficient. Just a shit ton of pick and rolls and heaving threes.

Which one? The one that got Mitchell the T? After two offensive boards? Eh, some horrible missed calls throughout.

the one where Embiid got stuffed by the rim without anyone nearby

I’m gonna keep an eye out on Twitter for that video — it was so bad

the one where Embiid got stuffed by the rim without anyone nearby

I’m gonna keep an eye out on Twitter for that video — it was so bad

Idc that much either way the officiating wasn’t great all game.

When a MVP candidate gets a star call against a DPOY candidate and begs for another MVP candidate to get a tech for complaining, you know which guy is getting the votes.

NBA officiating is usually good so stuff like this stands out.

Look at Embiid’s numbers and Mitchell’s tonight and tell me who the MVP is. Spida is a chucker

Pels have weird rotations

NBA has to do something about the lean-in foul seeking from shooters

see the news that Oubre is out for a sore wrist after dunking in practice..... which gets me to wondering, how come people don't hurt their wrists while dunking all the damn time? You're slamming your hand hard against a hard metal rim. I must just be a pussy

Gobert wasn’t stopping anyone tonight, we sent lots of guys right at him

It’s wild to me how simple this Jazz offense is, and how incredibly efficient. Just a shit ton of pick and rolls and heaving threes.

Simple and gonna fail in the playoffs.

Shocked to see Tobias Harris ISO for 11 points in OT for the win. He's more of a SF/PF, but Utah has a black hole on defense at the PF. Harris abused Royce O'Neal and Joe Ingles in OT - LMAO.

Hell, Utah could trade for Mike Scott, just to add toughness at PF. Really anything is better than Bojan/Joe/Royce.

Doc saw that and it was an easy OT for Philly.

O'Neal is a good wing defender, I think

Tobi just hit some tough shots over Royce -- he was more "abusive" when guarded by Bogdanovic

Utah would be a good fit for PJ Tucker.

Also, CP3 is having his best season in 5 years. He's made Phoenix his team.

ESPN keeps talking about Embiid's 9 40/15 games being second only to Wilt's 30 such games with the Sixers.

That number is kind of deceptive in that Wilt's first 6.5 seasons were with the Warriors. During that period, his lowest scoring average was 34.7 and his lowest rebounding average was 22.3. In those 400+ games, I would be surprised if he didn't have over 100 40/15 games and close to that many 40/20s.

There are more All-Star and MVP candidates than usual. The league is in great shape.

apetit’s surprising(?) fact of the day: it's been nearly 2 years (97 games and counting) since tony snell missed a free throw. partially bc he's attempted none this year (apparently the record for most minutes without a FTA. i was also surprised to see what a consistently good 3 point shooter and that he's currently starting for the hawks.

apetit’s surprising(?) fact of the day: it's been nearly 2 years (97 games and counting) since tony snell missed a free throw. partially bc he's attempted none this year (apparently the record for most minutes without a FTA. i was also surprised to see what a consistently good 3 point shooter and that he's currently starting for the hawks.

Here's another Tony Snell factoid. He played one year of HS ball with Kawhi Leonard.

Well he's starting because Hunter and Reddish are injured and Bogdan has just come back (played 20 min last night).

Love the apetit’s surprising(?) fact of the day. Please keep it going.

PHX could easily win 5 of the next 6 and have the best record in basketball in 2 weeks.

Back