• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

Not loving the Sixers against the Bucks tonight, back half of a back to back, without Embiid, after grinding one out against the Knicks. But the bench has been good lately so idk. I keep waiting for the wheels to fall off and they haven’t yet. I guess there’s still the playoffs.

Sixers need to keep the #1 seed. That way they won't likely have to play both Bucks and Nets before finals.

watched xers-knicks 4Q last night and there was a lot of ugly late-game ball, with a few sweet plays from Harris

watched the Pels-Zers highlights this morning and I still can't wrap my head around the way Zion moves on offense -- like, a body like that should not be able to move like that, nobody should

he's like a video game creation -- also why I think the long-term outlook on him is not great (combined with his poor D), but I will enjoy him for what he is now

thibs has the knicks playing some really good D, their numbers are impressive

too bad they still just plain suck offensively

really curious to see who defends giannis tonight

has been embiid the past two seasons

kinda want it to be ben

would be fun if they started Thybulle and just had him hound Giannis every minute he's on the floor -- giving up a ton of height, but Thybulle is long and tough

shorthanded on the second night of a back-to-back why not?

he'd foul out in five minutes, but it would be fun to watch

bet he'd get a couple blocks and steals

he'd foul out in five minutes, but it would be fun to watch

bet he'd get a couple blocks and steals

With Ben's ability to move, maybe make it a one man press to tire Giannis out. Have Thuybelle pressure Giannis in the backcourt, then switch to Ben in the front court.

Damn, Shawn Bradley was hit by a car while on his bike and paralyzed

I saw Bradley and Rodney Rogers play against each other in the 1989 Holiday Festival. Its crazy and awful that they are now both paralyzed.

The Heat just robbed the Thunder. They got Trevor Ariza for Myers Leonard and a second round pick. Besides his anti-Semitic rant, Leonard was one of less than a handful of players who refused to kneel for George Floyd. They say he will be waived in OKC. I'm surprised OKC couldn't get more than a bad 2nd round pick for Ariza.

it's a 2027 pick

the heat did ditch their disabled player exception in the trade, which makes them less able to buy out contracts than other contenders, that's probably the biggest takeaway

plus ariza is a rental, he's 35 and a UFA next season

Ariza is a guy who was not on the 7 seconds or less Suns teams with Nash that I always think was on 7 seconds or less Suns teams with Nash

Some fun officiating down the stretch but Sixers blew a 19 pt lead, plain and simple

Hope the Curry injury isn’t serious

Middleton should have kept his dribble and no idea what Divincenzo was doing there. Bucks deserve to lose this one. Playing like shit.

Down two starters now, do not have high hopes for OT on the back half of this doubleheader

How many times would you guess you’ve heard an announcer explain the “go for a steal then foul” late game strategy? 500?

Next on the list is the “foul up three” discussion

Back