• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

If the Suns stay in the Top 4 in the West, there shouldn't be a vote for COY. They should just send the trophy to Monte Williams.

I was on the fence til guys got healthy, but now I want the Bulls to be sellers at the deadline

no sign it's gonna happen though

Hollinger had a good article in The Athletic about the trade deadline from the GM perspective.

Juice, who do you want to move and what do you think the Bulls can get?

What do other people their teams should do over the next week?

Over the next week I’d like to see my team time travel and fire Lloyd Pierce 2 months earlier than they did. Other than that, probably do nothing.

I’d like to trade for John Collins, and give away just our 8th man, someone who has never played in the NBA, and some picks that might not convey.

John Collins from the tied for 5th place Hawks, the hottest team in the league?

if the suns finish with the best record in basketball and the bucks can get the #1 seed in the east and the nuggets don't make a run, i think CP3 should have a legit mvp shot.

no way

I guess MVP fatigue is real, but Giannis would be a better candidate

should probably be Jokic regardless

Embiid and Lillard are having great years too

Last edited:
Hollinger had a good article in The Athletic about the trade deadline from the GM perspective.

Juice, who do you want to move and what do you think the Bulls can get?

I've always thought of it as draft picks, not young talent on teams that are buying, but I'll think on it

as for who to give up, I have no attachment to any of the current guys for a long-term future, except maybe Pat Williams -- sell anyone

I can’t tell if this is a joke or if youre being serious. I’ll assume a joke.

Hox playing well tonight. SGA is either crazy overhyped or having his worst game of the year.

he's serious (though now that he's being made fun of he'll say he's joking)

I keep seeing the Hawks want a lottery pick for Collins and I can’t imagine a team wouldn’t make that trade.

Right now, I'd guess the Top 5 for MVP are:

Lebron
Embiid
Harden
CP3
Giannis

Not necessarily that order.

I keep seeing the Hawks want a lottery pick for Collins and I can’t imagine a team wouldn’t make that trade.

By far the most likely scenario is that he isn’t traded, some team offers him 4/100, and the Hawks just match it. I’d be genuinely shocked if he ends up just walking for nothing this offseason.

I agree with this.

Suns gonna have the best record in basketball, ain't they?

lol. at this point i think i’m just seeing booker at his worst but i watched / bought the 4th quarter of the suns - tpups game and he was killing them with his unnecessary hero ball and bad defense down the stretch despite ostensibly having a great game overall.

Keldon Johnson had 23 and 21 tonight. Yahoo's fantasy write up said he's the 4th player 6-5 or shorter to have a 20/20 points-rebounds game. Russ had a 20/20/20 game two years ago. Oscar Robertson did it a few times. I can't find the other one. SGA had one last season, but he's listed as 6-6.

interesting(?): dejounte murray, derrick white and keldon johnson were each the 29th pick in the draft in 16, 17 and 19 respectively.

Keldon Johnson had 23 and 21 tonight. Yahoo's fantasy write up said he's the 4th player 6-5 or shorter to have a 20/20 points-rebounds game. Russ had a 20/20/20 game two years ago. Oscar Robertson did it a few times. I can't find the other one. SGA had one last season, but he's listed as 6-6.

Barkley?

Here is the source for the stat. Fat Lever did it 4 times. I'll admit I remember nothing about his game. The 80s Nuggets may as well have not existed aside from Alex English even though they were a solid enough franchise.

Back