• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

bummed about no game tomorrow but that game was thouroughly fun. need to incorporate play in format in the future

anybody calling any first round upsets?

Blazers over Lakers is the most likely actual upset. I agree Thunder over Rockets isn’t a real upset. Same with either 5 over the 4.

I was surprised Ja’s career high was 32.

Eight straight days of playoff basketball from 1:00 or 1:30 until 11:30 is going to be amazing. Sweeps are unlikely so we may get ten days.

You all want to do a playoff contest? I could set one up round by round?

NBA Playoffs Contest - Due by Wednesday at 1:00 pm.

1 point for picking the series winner. 1 extra point for picking the total number of games. Score carries over to the Second Round.

Bonus 4 points for picking the NBA Champion in the First Round.

https://forms.gle/R7V3jy6b1mCwwU2y8

Last edited:
Every time Jokic scores on Gobert, it looks like it took every ounce of skill he has. And obviously Jokic is arguably a top 10 player.
We've got four of these today. Buckle up.

Me just now realizing I can stream this on my computer at work

Question for anybody else out there with YouTubeTV? Are NBA games several seconds behind for you? It's disappointing to watch a whole game that's tied with 10 seconds to go and I get an alert saying it went into overtime before the last shot goes up.

i'm Roku ESPN app and i'm defs behind but i defs don't have sports alerts set up on my phone

i'm Roku ESPN app and i'm defs behind but i defs don't have sports alerts set up on my phone

I only have the Spurs and Hawks set up, but I get the close game alerts, so it's annoying.

Great game. I'm exhausted from just watching it. When Jamal Murray gets going, he's one of the most fun players to watch.

Back