• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

The Zoom brooms from the Celtics fans are hilarious.

LOL. The whole reason I wanted Timmy to join the Spurs was because they weren't some medicore mid-market team.

The Spurs are the winningest franchise in NBA history (.618) by a sizable margin over the Lakers (.595). That's the equivalent of a 3 game lead over an 82 game season. The 24 years of Duncan and post-Duncan are .705. Obviously that's amazing. But even 21 years in the NBA before Duncan, the Spurs were .542. That's good enough to be the 4th winningest franchise of all time between the Thunder/Sonics and Jazz.

The Spurs have never been a mediocre mid-market franchise. This is only the 5th time the Spurs have missed the playoffs, never twice in a row. They've had four seasons with under 35 wins. The season before drafting Robinson, the two seasons waiting for Robinson to serve his Navy commitment, and the season before drafting Duncan when Robinson was injured.

touche. the spurs had a 4 year gap from hall of famer george gervin carrying the franchise to drafting hall of famer david robinson which led to 30 uninterrupted years of one or multiple hall of famers on the team. they will be fine once they just go back to the "have hall of famers" on the team strategy.

That's what we were talking about. They had another HOF ready to go in Kawhi and screwed it up.

Aldridge is a borderline HOFer by the way. 7 All-Star games (3 with the Spurs) and 5 time All-NBA.

Luka is going to be nuts in a few years when he grows into his body and adds layers of muscle like Lebron and Giannis did. I feel like people are sleeping on his potential. Better than Dirk potential. Best foreign player all-time potential. He's going to get a lot of MVPs. Regular season and Finals. Giannis better grab the torch from Lebron before Luka takes it.

yeah pretty insane he didn't go #1 when he was the best player in europe at 19

i mean, marvin bagley lmfao

That's going to end up being a good lottery. Ayton, JJJ, and Porter, Jr may end up being All-Stars a some point.

Holy shit, Luka. He's taking it straight at Kawhi.

The way Luka uses his body is unreal. Playing hard D just doesn't matter especially if your teammates are just going to stare at you trying to guard him.

This kid limped off the court less than 48 hours ago.

Don't give up a three. C'mon. You let Kawhi take a 2 to tie and just live with it and put the ball in Luka's hands to win.

That game took 5 years off my life

Paul George sucks, feel bad for Kawhi

but my young Mavs!!!!!

Back