• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

It's easy to forget Donovan Mitchell is a 3rd year player

I could see Pop taking meetings to make a pitch for Hammon to get the job. I think Pop will stay on board to get the Spurs back to the playoffs and transition to Coach Duncan.

Sounds like Brown will be out in Philly.

That is unfortunate, but not surprising. He has never really had a team to coach. He went through the down years of "The Process," then the disfunction of his GM's wife trashing players and most recently amateur hour in the front office squandering picks and talent.

The player personnel management side of the front office needs to go as well.

Wojnarowski is reporting that NBA teams are interested in Juwan Howard. Chaundee may have his 3rd (or 4th if you count Forbes) coach since March.

I could see Pop taking meetings to make a pitch for Hammon to get the job. I think Pop will stay on board to get the Spurs back to the playoffs and transition to Coach Duncan.

For a while I've been thinking Pop was prepping Becky for the job and planned to step away at some point and she would be Spurs Head Coach. With Tim in the picture as an official head coach, IDK if that is still the plan.

Sixers make it official - Brown out. Sounds like there will be some shuffling of the FO as well.

Also this OKC/Rockets game is good

I forget Nerlens Noel is a person. Guess he has somehow carved out a nice career so far.

I expected more from the Pacers.

Contest update: DeacHead, PhDeac, and DeacdeTejas lead with 4 points. No one had Heat in 4.

Back