• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

Bold strategy by the blazers to give up a wide open 3 every possession.

Jimmy Butler going to the Heat looks like the best move of last offseason.

Going out on a limb (especially given my finals pick in the OGBoards contest), but I think the Heat beat the Bucks in 6 or 7.

I’m not sure how to pick that one.

I like the Raptors coming out of the East though.

Even if they are missing Lowry? I already felt like the Celtics would win.

I missed the diagnosis today. Yeah without Lowry, it would be a lot tougher.

Going out on a limb (especially given my finals pick in the OGBoards contest), but I think the Heat beat the Bucks in 6 or 7.

The Bucks defense is still giving up way too many wide open threes. The Heat have enough three point shooters to win a series.

Dame out for Game 5.

Well Jokic might've just played the best quarter of basketball ever.

Well Jokic might've just played the best quarter of basketball ever.

That was unreal. Even my wife sat and watched him play with me.

michael porter jr is one of the worst defensive players i have ever seen

The NBA isn't waiting to start the 2nd round so Celtics-Raptors Game 1 is on Thursday while Clips-Mavs and maybe Nugs-Jazz will be in Game 6. It looks like several days until other second round games start.

Go ahead and post your prediction for Celtics-Raptors (i.e. Celtics in 7) in this thread by Thursday at 6:00 pm.

Same scoring system. 1 point for the correct team and 1 point for the current team and games. Second Round scores will be added to the First Round scores. I'll make a Google Forms survey for the Second Round once more of the First Round series are done.

michael porter jr is one of the worst defensive players i have ever seen

Sure, but he's played maybe 15 or so games total in college and pro at this point. He'll be fine.

i remember when jamal murray was like a mid 100 4 star and we recruited him for like a week and then he blew up after a nike camp or something and was a KY commit shortly after

Back