• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

Kind of goes without saying but Harden and Russ’ all time stock goes up if they can take down Lebron.

You think so? I just think they match up better with Lakers. I think Clips in turn have the players to negate Rockets iso/3 and D game

If you don't look at the score, this feels like a sloppy game that could shift at any moment. Then you look at the score and the Nuggets have a solid lead despite having a poor second half.

Official 2019-20 NBA Thread: Back to back buzzer beaters

Are Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro both future All-Stars? Robinson is old but he could definitely make one the way he seems to be progressing. Just keep marveling at how this roster has taken off.

I remember the whole board, myself included, mocking the Heat for taking Bam over Collins. Man, he is a damn good player.

Official 2019-20 NBA Thread: Back to back buzzer beaters

I remember the whole board, myself included, mocking the Heat for taking Bam over Collins. Man, he is a damn good player.

Yeah. He’s got an edge on Collins now. We will see how Collins comes back this season. Bam is much more all around defender, all around player than I expected.

Props to Middleton for coming up strong without Giannis.

Tyler Herro is that fucking dude. Oh man.

Last edited:
Yeah. He’s got an edge on Collins now. We will see how Collins comes back this season. Bam is much more all around defender, all around player than I expected.

Props to Middleton for coming up strong without Giannis.

Tyler Herro is that fucking dude. Oh man.

Hard to see JC catching up to Bam

Bam is a potential DPOY

Rockets might have been up 2-0 if they just didn't play Westbrook tonight

Give me all the Jokic rainmakers.

Porter is such a prototypical small ball big

That's an incredible finger tip block. His abnormally large hands kept him from being on a poster.

The Nuggets are going to be really good next year. The Clips are just too much for them to handle now.

Last edited:
[h=1]Starved for Sports, Viewers Flock to NBA, NHL[/h] [h=2]Over half of 25 most-watched TV programs this summer in key demographic were NBA games, Nielsen data show[/h]

https://www.wsj.com/articles/starved-for-sports-viewers-flock-to-nba-nhl-11599259896

Both the NBA and NHL are drawing significantly larger prime-time TV audiences than prior to the pandemic, according to recent Nielsen data. Since the NBA restarted July 30, it’s drawing prime-time audiences 80% larger than prior to the March 11 suspension.
The NHL has approximately doubled its prime-time viewership since the season restart.
Prime-time ratings have been the best comparison, as overall ratings for both leagues have been down because of unusual afternoon start times for many games. Still, 13 NBA games were in Nielsen’s top 25 programs this summer.
Advertisers have spent $290.6 million on national NBA broadcasts halfway through the playoffs — that’s on pace with the $634.2 million spent across the playoffs last year, according to iSpot.tv.
Most-Watched TV Programs Among 18 to 49 Year Olds Since June 20:

1. Thunder-Rockets (Game 7): 2.234 million
  2. Trail Blazers-Lakers (Game 1): 2.113 million
  3. Clipper-Lakers (regular season game): 2.055 million
  4. Trail Blazers-Lakers (Game 2): 1.827 million
  5. Lakers-Trail Blazers (Game 4): 1.762 million

Back