• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

I think we did it once back when I was in middle school or so -- got an envelope with a one dollar bill in it to record what we watched for a week or month or something

in the streaming era, what do people watch live on TV besides sports, news, and special events like awards shows?

we're still old fashioned I guess and will turn on Food Network or Cooking Channel or if we see a good movie on or something. plus we'll DVR our shows that are still on cable.

EhRfiR8WsAYVzsh.jpg

oh please

I like Middleton, but he's averaging 20 points per game on 41% shooting in the playoffs, so slow down on the smug told-you-sos

Official 2019-20 NBA Thread: Back to back buzzer beaters

LOL. That apology form is hilarious.

Wesley Matthews is playing well. Could use a little more HOF from Bledsoe tonight.

wasn't good enough to be the #2 on a team with the back-to-back MVP and not go down 3-0 in the conference semis

oh cool another call that we can take a commercial break for

oh cool another call that we can take a commercial break for

billy d out in OKC but has been rumored as a 76ers candidate. rofl

Baffling move. Billy D had a strong season with a team that shouldn't have nearly been as good as they were. What are they going to do now? Make CP player-coach?

Back