• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

would be sweet if they didn’t mute out all the cuss words flying a around in the no fans environment

I feel like Kemba has underachieved a good bit this playoffs

Marcus' flopping is just straight up embarrassing - seems like every other play he's on the floor with his hands up

sucks cause I really like his skill set otherwise

Right on cue he tries to flop at the end of the game

he's a really likeable guy, when you hear him outside of the context of a game, and a p good player but yeah

Hell of a finish by the Nuggets. Wow. Inside the NBA is must see tonight and Chuck's double guarantee Clips win at halftime.

Pretty amazing that Gasol is still getting minutes.

He's a slug and useless in this series?

Hey I ain't complaining. Just amazed by Nurse on that one.

And right on cue Powell and Ibaka come in and Raptors go on a run in the 1st.

Marcus needs to chill on the 3s. Jesus Christ.

Interesting to see what the Raptors and Nuggets will do with the money they save from letting Gasol, Ibaka, and Millsap go or at least signing them to much smaller contracts.

Rooting for the Raps to win it all this season

Interesting to see what the Raptors and Nuggets will do with the money they save from letting Gasol, Ibaka, and Millsap go or at least signing them to much smaller contracts.

I think teams like this are going to get screwed. The Cap is going to go down drastically with the decreased ticket revenues. It's going to be like the anti-effect from the cap surging allowing Durant to go to GSW. Only the teams who already have their guys like the Lakers or Clippers are going to benefit, the 2nd tier teams aren't going to be able to add pieces to improve.

Why does Scott Foster ref so many game 7's?

It will be interesting to see what they do. I think the owners may be willing to bolster the cap to keep competitive balance and not punish teams who were doing it right. Contracts may not be as big though.

Back