• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

I only watched the 4th quarter but that was fantastic

Yeah. Lob to AD but Bam got AD out of position.

Most entertaining final 5 min I’ve ever seen in any sport ever.

This. I really have no rooting interest for either team but that final five mins was giving me anxiety. Back and forth the entire time. An amazing end to the game

Easy to say right now but Miami is done. I think, with the injuries, they gave everything to get to game 6, and LA just has too much depth and energy.

lol When I started writing that post LA was only up 18, by the time I posted they were up 30.

Dunno how much of it is the injury and how much is AD/Bron, but Bam is shook.

not mad about the way it all played out

congrats to bmoney and the other lakers folks around here

Dwight Howard is probably the only guy on this squad I don't like, and he's even gotten better since his nadir

will be interesting to see if the Heat try to do anything big this offseason

Lakers have everyone that matters coming back next year

Last edited:

Isn't the salary cap going to go down by like 30% because there are no fans? How can anyone do anything big in an offseason?

Official 2019-20 NBA Thread: Heat vs. Lakers in the NBA Finals - Clips Cut Doc

Isn't the salary cap going to go down by like 30% because there are no fans? How can anyone do anything big in an offseason?

I would like for one of: Bucks, Clippers, Mavericks, to take a shot at CP3. He’s only got so many prime years left, and it would be fun to see him compete for a title with a loaded team

It would be a bad look for a bunch of billionaires to cut salaries by $30M due to a pandemic. I’m guessing they work out a deal for the cap to stay the same or go up a mil or two. Front offices don’t want to throw all their long term plans out of the window either.

Feels like they need another big and probably another wing or two to replace Iggy and Crowder. I don’t know their cap situation but I’d imagine with guys like Herro/Robinson/Nunn they can and should take a big swing.

Back