• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

If LaMelo vs. Bronny is the big rivalry of the 2020s and 30s, Imma have to stop following the NBA.

I feel like the Hornets fan existence comes down to hoping your team can trade bad or mediocre players they acquired for good players they passed on in the draft.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but 2&2 has been an extreme homer. Thinking the hornets can rope competently run teams into doing trades that do not offer a single benefit to them shouldn’t be anything new to see from him.

I was talking about Sig’s Rozier for Turner trade idea. What’s funny is the Hornets passed on both of them to take Frank Kaminsky.

idk about that twitter account or why the clips would do that but yes please

Maybe Fosh stands for full of shit.

Seems wild to me

So many teams could put together better offers I’d imagine

Seems wild to me

So many teams could put together better offers I’d imagine

Better offers than the Nets? I don’t know about salary matches and all that, but Allen, Dinwiddie, Levert, and change plus picks would be a decent trade for Harden. The Rockets aren’t going to get value for him and won’t be a contender without him or maybe with him.

Doesn’t work for Brooklyn unless they can somehow shed nearly 20 mil in salary. And if you cut or trade Deandre Jordan idk who protects the rim on that team, and you’re basically a worse Rockets then.

I think if any East team can get it done it’d be Miami

They do have KD.

The Heat should hold on to Bam and Herro. They don’t have much to offer otherwise.

I can’t make the salaries match no matter how many configurations I run. Harden, Durant, Irving too expensive.

Doesn’t work for Brooklyn unless they can somehow shed nearly 20 mil in salary. And if you cut or trade Deandre Jordan idk who protects the rim on that team, and you’re basically a worse Rockets then.

Looks like Lavert and Dinwiddie are $28 mil. Prince or Jordan matches up the salaries.

Back