• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

Lol definitely serious. It’s why Syracuse is undefeated and has never once been scored on.

You mean it's not because Boeheim played his first fifteen games at home for decades against rec league teams?

Idk what we’re doing anymore, I was venting about Brett taking forfuckingever to make a simple adjustment.

Good comeback, Horford had a great look at the winner and Joel was robbed on that foul call. Miami hit some truly absurd shots.

Idk what we’re doing anymore, I was venting about Brett taking forfuckingever to make a simple adjustment.

Good comeback, Horford had a great look at the winner and Joel was robbed on that foul call. Miami hit some truly absurd shots.

As I've been saying for over a year, Brett Brown is an average coach at best. Miami plays the most zone of any team in the NBA, but the Sixers weren't prepared.

As I've been saying for over a year, Brett Brown is an average coach at best. Miami plays the most zone of any team in the NBA, but the Sixers weren't prepared.

You should tell the front office !!

He’ll be back when the Hawks play the Wiz in DC. Wake is throwing an event that night with a meet and greet with Ish and John. Should be fun, $50 gets you a ticket and open bar.

He’ll be back when the Hawks play the Wiz in DC. Wake is throwing an event that night with a meet and greet with Ish and John. Should be fun, $50 gets you a ticket and open bar.

That's a pretty sweet deal. Open bar, two Deacs, and at least 250 total points.

Scored free tix to ROX clips tonight. Watching Kawhi warm up, he just doesn’t miss

Forgot how fun this is. Harden puts on a show. Opposing crowd ooos and ahhhs when he completely leaves someone in the dust or nails a silly step back three

I haven't been to many NBA games. But one thing that's unique is you can be watching a team build a solid 10 point lead, get up, go to the bathroom, get a snack, and sit back down and that team is down 6 and it's like WTF happened? And the answer's usually somebody like Harden went off.

I was in a suite like kinda behind the basket but at an angle where it was like slightly right of center of the top of the key on the opposing basket which is like Hardens favorite spot to do his step back threes. It’s so pretty to watch at that angle directly behind him

which guys were Kawhi and PG guarding?

I think Kawhi was on PJ Tucker in the corner, which seemed strange. There was a point in time where Paul George was guarding someone with the ball, and they dribbled to the side of the court in between him and Kawhi, and that was just obvious death and resulted in a turnover.

Back