• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

Dallas goes 2-2 without Luka against Miami, Milwaukee, Boston and Philly (and really took it to both Milwaukee and Philly). Should have beaten Miami and played Boston well

11-2 on the road, 2nd best in NBA. Mavs are legit good. And no Luka.

I care about Mavs ball again !

Official 2019-20 NBA Season: Knicks fire Fizdale

Plays like this are why it pisses me off when people talk about professional players in terms of “natural talent.” It takes a ton of practice to get handles like that and to pull off a move in a game that looks like street magic.

Top 5 coaches in the NBA?

I’d hear arguments for Pop, Carlisle, Spo, Nurse, McMillan, Doc, Stevens, who else?

Ja was close to having the dunk of the year tonight.

Also Ish was perfect from the floor tonight w/ 26 points.

Official 2019-20 NBA Season: Knicks fire Fizdale

Nurse is definitely in there. Probably go with Doc regretfully. He made the WC playoffs with a roster of role players last year. Stevens’ teams seem to have some potential left on the floor at the end of the season. Could be he makes them better than they actually are but I don’t think so.

Ja and Zion have to be in the slam dunk contest. They just have to be.

Last edited:

The fraud!

Also deserves a look at first team all defense.

The fraud!

Also deserves a look at first team all defense.

He is stellar defensively

But until Simmons figures out how to shoot and Philly adds another shooter or adjusts lineups, teams will keep throwing zone at them, which basically makes them play 3-4 vs 5 on offense. It makes Simmons useless and hurts Embiid if Simmons is on the floor at the same time

Rank these players from the 2016 class in order you'd want them on your team in the NBA Finals.

Ben Simmons
Brandon Ingram
Jaylen Brown
Buddy Hield
Jamal Murray
Domantas Sabonis
Pascal Siakam

Rank these players from the 2016 class in order you'd want them on your team in the NBA Finals.

Ben Simmons
Brandon Ingram
Jaylen Brown
Buddy Hield
Jamal Murray
Domantas Sabonis
Pascal Siakam

Ingram, Siakam, Brown, Sabonis, Hield, Simmons, Murray

Siakam

Simmons
Murray
Hield

Brown
Ingram

Sabonis

I have trouble putting Nick Nurse as a top 5 NBA coach after 1 year

It was a hell of a year. And he lost one of the best players in the league and his team is on pace to win almost 60 games.

In the draft class, Simmons leads in WS, BPM, VORP, assists, rebounds, and steals, and has played the fourth most minutes. But go off y’all.

In the draft class, Simmons leads in WS, BPM, VORP, assists, rebounds, and steals, and has played the fourth most minutes. But go off y’all.

But he doesn't fit in with the team he is on. His refusal to shoot hurts the offense more than his passing helps it.

I don't think they could get it, but I'd try to see if they could get Hield and Fox for him. The Sixers would be a much better team.

You just need a particular group around a guy like that for him to Max his potential and there aren’t many teams that could accommodate.

Back