• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

Official 2019-20 NBA Season: 4 team trade Capela to Hawks; Covington to Rockets

this is great

but the charity thing makes it weird

The charity stuff is the only problem. Otherwise this is amazing and will cap the best all-star weekend in years.

I wonder how much game time this has gone. Seems like more than 12 minutes.

This 4th has been amazing. I wish we had more Trae and Luka or even Joker and Gobert this quarter. But this has been fun

Kinda funny CP3 is still alpha'ing out there staying in over Luka. Though he is one of the better players on the court tonight

The charity stuff is the only problem. Otherwise this is amazing and will cap the best all-star weekend in years.

The charity stuff is pretty much the same as last year, right?
Think it was $300k to the winner’s charity and $150k to the loser.

They’ve managed to recreate the fun of a great pickup game to 21. I love it.

FTs is a lame way to end what has been maybe the greatest all-star weekend, as was expected when it was scheduled for Chicago

Right now there’s some kid from that other charity who hates Kyle Lowry right now.

Anthony Davis said he missed the first on purpose. Yeah okay. He looked shocked and mildly nervous that he had missed it.

The charity stuff is pretty much the same as last year, right?
Think it was $300k to the winner’s charity and $150k to the loser.

No. It’s possible for a charity to leave with $0.

Gotta love Kawhi's MVP interview. "We played by the rules of the game and we tried to win. Both teams played hard. It was great."

Looks like they didn't put minutes in the box score after the 4th. I'm really curious how long it actually lasted.

Last edited:
The losers should just match the winning donation. Split 12 ways they can afford 35k each

No. It’s possible for a charity to leave with $0.

Based on how big of a score difference there was in the 1st and 2nd periods, it seemed as if the players were making a conscious effort to have each team win 1 of the first two periods, and then it was a free-for-all for periods 3 and 4 (to avoid one charity being shut out altogether).

Two things that crack me up every year during ASW Saturday night.

1. Reggie Miller trying to math on the fly during 3pt shootout

2. Kenny Smith being apoplectic about a dunk being a 46 instead of a 48 or 49 or something as if it’s one judge scoring 1-50.

Back