• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

I’d be curious to see the stats on the two for one play — curious what the sweet spot is

seems like a rushed 3 and getting the ball back at 5 seconds isn’t worth the trade off of a good possession

I think you'd be 100% incorrect on that assumption. What's a good 3? 38%? what's a rushed one? 28-30%? run the #maths on that and the rush + extra possession will come out pretty significantly ahead.

In this case, they rolled the ball to cp3 with 32 seconds left. cp3 was able to let it roll all the way to the opposing 3PT line, take a shot and get the 2 for 1. It ended with Booker hitting a 30 footer at the buzzer

big increase in woke commercials during these NBA playoffs. At least the ones in between the girls gone wild ones.

So now Shamet's playing and he's in there with my sub. At this point both have 0 pts, so I'll just go with Shamet.

I don’t think you have a choice. Nice dunk by Shamet though.

Monty playing an all sub lineup which I haven't seen him do much all season. Must have Booker in his points competition and wants the extra game.

I don’t think you have a choice. Nice dunk by Shamet though.

I would think you'd get your original pick in the event he's able to play. Like if Luka plays as a gametime decision obviously that dude should get Luka's stats even if he isn't around to specify. I just happened to be here to make it easier.

I texted my buddy earlier today wanting to put a grand on GSW +575 to win it all. He said the bets were frozen while the games were in play. This Devin Booker pulled hammy is gonna fuck me. Will be +350 by morning.

If booker is out for a few games this series gets interesting if we get a surprise Zion appearance

I would think you'd get your original pick in the event he's able to play. Like if Luka plays as a gametime decision obviously that dude should get Luka's stats even if he isn't around to specify. I just happened to be here to make it easier.

yeah the sub only comes into play if your drafted player is out with injury. but i think we can just default to common sense in edge cases

Yeah. The sub should only be if your pick doesn’t play at all.

Ph gonna win with dat Brandon Ingram

If I can get 6 games here, that would be big.

If Book is out for awhile, the Warriors could get to the Finals only having to face three legit stars in Jokic, Ja, and CP.

Duncan Robinson going for 27 on 8-9 in 3 in gm1 to getting 7 mins in gm2 is something

Something completely typical for him this season.

I think you'd be 100% incorrect on that assumption. What's a good 3? 38%? what's a rushed one? 28-30%? run the #maths on that and the rush + extra possession will come out pretty significantly ahead.

In this case, they rolled the ball to cp3 with 32 seconds left. cp3 was able to let it roll all the way to the opposing 3PT line, take a shot and get the 2 for 1. It ended with Booker hitting a 30 footer at the buzzer

perhaps

the math clearly supports the 2-for-1 strategy -- my question is what is the cutoff for the benefit? the 30 second mark?

If Book is out for awhile, the Warriors could get to the Finals only having to face three legit stars in Jokic, Ja, and CP.

It helps the Warriors, but also potentially means Mavs make WCF

Depending on Books injury, I could see Mavs giving Suns a good run, especially if Luka is back by Game 4 as currently predicted. Booker is a Mavs killer. They match up much better with Suns with Booker out

Back