• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Yo Townie, y'all got a Gus game tonight.

Didn’t you already choose a sub?

I dunno, gonna need an apetit ruling. I'd presume the Suns are the only team where there's already like 9 guys picked so they're the only team where this could be an issue, but I'd think it reasonable to be able to pick a sub who actually got minutes (news reports at the time of Shamet's injury indicated Holiday would get his minutes)

yeah switching out a sub seems legit since it’s on a game by game basis

I assumed the sub was a game by game decision.

guess we better hope a team doesn't lose 2 guys KD/Klay style

Sixers playing great, no complaints, but I do wonder why if Doc was gonna rely so much on Bball Paul as the backup C in the playoffs why he refused to give him any minutes all season (or more specifically post Drummond).

Sixers playing great, no complaints, but I do wonder why if Doc was gonna rely so much on Bball Paul as the backup C in the playoffs why he refused to give him any minutes all season (or more specifically post Drummond).

Who did he play instead?

Awful coach Doc gets playoff win 100, tying him for 4th all time with Larry Brown and surpassing Red Auerbach

You could say he tried out the vets and saw they were terrible and made the correct adjustment to the young player

Easy game from at home

I picked Embiid cause y'all convinced me Doc sucked and this would go 7. This is looking like a sweep y'all. Maybe Doc is the 4th best coach of all time

Official 2021-22 NBA Season Thread - Playoff Bracket Challenge

Dropped 41 and getting MVP chants.

Who needs a PG next year?

I think it was Seerat Sohi a few weeks ago who said something, "Drafting isn't that hard. Just draft the best Villanova guy you can get." They always seem to play above their expectations.

Last edited:
For any of y'all who missed "Inside" on Monday due to the late hour, you have to see the last 5 minutes.

Back