• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

I wish I could get as calm as Kyrie looks when at the free throw line

lol Bucks force Bulls to burn a TO in the first 1:30 of the game off a Giannis pull up 3

these bucks jerseys look great. seems like they are always in something solid. whoever is in charge of their rebrand has done a pretty amazing job

Tough to believe this is a favorite to make the finals

man, I had forgotten how electric Phoenix's crowds are. huge home court advantage

Even last year Middleton and Jrue put up some big stinkers. But the Bulls still put up only 86 points. When Giannis and Jrue put the clamps down its tough to deal with. Semi-injured CP3 couldn't do a damn thing against Jrue hounding him last year.

but MY SUNS

man, I had forgotten how electric Phoenix's crowds are. huge home court advantage

me and apetit are talking about travelling to PHX for a WCF game vs the Dubs largely to just experience the crowds

As compensation for buying tickets only to get Load Managed, NBA fans should have collective veto power to boot one playoff team in favor of a play-in loser. Is there any non-biased NBA fan who wouldn't want to see the Cavs or Hornets playing the Bucks instead of the God-awful Bulls? What a putrid team and waste of a series.

And what the fuck was that last 20 seconds? Down by 3 with a 4-second shot clock differential and they foul with 15 seconds left and the Bucks in the bonus to go down 5, and then go straight to DeRozen for a baseline midrange 2 (that he of course missed)? That makes zero sense. If you are playing the stretch-the-game angle, you have to go for 3 to make up ground 3-for-2 with that little time left. A 2 there is simply a waste of both possessions and the associated time runoff. If you weren't going to try to trade 3-for-2, then don't foul in the first place and just play defense on the last possession and take your chances with 4 seconds on the clock down by 3. Just horrible game management by a horrible team.

Also, this offseason the NBA needs to clean up all of the kicked ball calls. It should only be a kicked ball resetting the shot clock if the defender actually kicks at the ball. The offensive player should not be able to bail himself out and reset the shot clock by throwing the ball off the defender's foot. That is not a kicked ball, that is a play-on like any other deflection off a body part. If the offensive player throws the ball off somebody's head, arm, back, or nuts it does not reset the shot clock. The refs blew that call all season.

Back