• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

How long was he sitting on "It's a Poole party, and everyone's invited"?

This is the blueprint for a game we lose. Go comfortably up 22, little run from the opponent, doc takes starters out, opponent whittles lead down to 5 or 6, Sixers blow it in the 4th.

Ty Maxey says please disregard

Tobias Harris got very little ink for one of his best stat lines since Harden arrived in Philly. 26 pts (9/14, 3/5 threes), 6 reb, 6 assists.

It seems wide open but I don’t see anybody beating the Suns and Bucks. Maybe I lack imagination.

It seems wide open but I don’t see anybody beating the Suns and Bucks. Maybe I lack imagination.

Before injuries hit Draymond and Curry, they were tied record wise with the Suns, and that was without Klay.

Official 2021-22 NBA Season Thread - Playoff Bracket Challenge

They’ll be tough but the Warriors don’t have an answer for Ayton.

JC is back vs. the Heat. Available but not starting. Gallo and Okongwu on the post.

Last edited:

I don't think it's too hard to imagine any of the other top four teams to take down taking down the Bucks in the East; I'm also not gonna count out KD since he almost did it last year by himself

Dubs only team that seems to be able to do it out West

JC on a 10-15 minutes restriction. Playing now. Hawks look bad.

Last edited:
They’ll be tough but the Warriors don’t have an answer for Ayton.

JC is back vs. the Heat. Available but not starting. Gallo and Okongwu on the post.

ya don't think Draymond can cover Ayton?

He’ll do fine but if Ayton plays well, they’ll struggle with him. It would be a good series.

JC has already played 9 min.

That’s fair.

Collins and Capela as rim runners make Trae so much more dangerous. Okungwu has a lot of defensive skill but he can’t finish like they can. Obviously Gallo is one of the least athletic dudes in the league.

Duncan Robinson with 27 points on 8-9 from deep. “White Hot Playoffs” indeed.

Last edited:
really looking forward to this Nets/Celts game

Seems like every arena has a crypto sponsor these days. Gonna be awk when it crashes

So what do we make of the fact the Celts have been the best team in the league the past 2-3 months from the Brad Stevens coaching genius narrative?

So what do we make of the fact the Celts have been the best team in the league the past 2-3 months from the Brad Stevens coaching genius narrative?

The Pop coaching tree is pretty damn good

Back