• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

LOL. Sixers win one game and Townie thinks they have more cred than the defending champs.

Seriously. Middleton and Jrue both played like crap and they won by 7. Maybe let's not write them off yet.

Just some ugly offense for both teams was all I meant. Been watching almost every game so far this playoff and that was the grittiest one I watched I think

Anyway ph sorry about your spurs and your hawks and your magic, if we’re shit talking

Official 2021-22 NBA Season Thread - Playoff Bracket Challenge

LOL. I’m a few years away from sounding like a Cowboys fan when bragging about my team’s past championships, so I will.

I can’t even watch the Magic play so I have no affiliation to them.

Hard to imagine that outside of Paul, this whole Suns team is like 23 (Ayton) or 25 (booker/bridges/johnson). Even Crowder seems like he should be 35 but is just 31.

I mean Bridges is locked for another 4 years after this one at $20 mil/yr. Probably the best contract in the league

LOL. I’m a few years away from sounding like a Cowboys fan when bragging about my team’s past championships, so I will.

I can’t even watch the Magic play so I have no affiliation to them.

Could be worse, could be a hornets fan

This is the worst stretch in Spurs history and is what the Hornets have been doing since Grandmama left for the Knicks.

I can pretty easily write some code to scrape the box scores of the games and sum up all the results for each poster. And then just run the script each morning after each night of games. I don't think it would be too difficult. Let me try it out.

by all means!

I can pretty easily write some code to scrape the box scores of the games and sum up all the results for each poster. And then just run the script each morning after each night of games. I don't think it would be too difficult. Let me try it out.

Boss

OK, here is what I got.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...KSeCua0c-B9ylc5cyn0RjbV6ig/edit#gid=634281281

After the Games 1s, Townie is in front, plama bringing up the rear.

The only sub I saw is plama subbing Landry Shamet for Aaron Holiday (who got a DNP, ha).

Can y'all check your individual teams and let me know if you find any errors?

I will try to update every morning. Now that the code is written, it's really just adding rows to the "Games Info" and re-running the script to reproduce the file.

When I have some time this week, gonna go back and add undrafted players to the "Player Aggregate Results" so that we can track which undrafted guys performed best. It's only including drafted players for now.

Last edited:
I guess I'll go with Torrey Craig as my sub

Back