• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Love to see a good game finish with 5 minutes straight of free throws from a mouth guard chewing toddler

That fucking flop

kevin o'connor kinda looks like draymond green.

also if you want another one, jordan poole looks like khaleesi

If ya had to pick one to win a title this year, who ya got..... CP3 or Steph?
I trust CP's supporting cast a lot more than Steph's. That Payton injury really hurts the Warriors defensively. As noted in those tweets Apetit posted, the Grizz should be taking advantage of the Dubs' perimeter defense way more than they are. Poole and Steph are both subpar, and Klay definitely isn't what he was 5 years ago.

If you're talking about player vs. player (which I think you are), gimme CP. It's his time.

I trust CP's supporting cast a lot more than Steph's. That Payton injury really hurts the Warriors defensively. As noted in those tweets Apetit posted, the Grizz should be taking advantage of the Dubs' perimeter defense way more than they are. Poole and Steph are both subpar, and Klay definitely isn't what he was 5 years ago.

If you're talking about player vs. player (which I think you are), gimme CP. It's his time.

yeah, I was going player vs player. I think Steph's taking too many bad shots which used to be good shots for him when he was hitting them at a 40% clip, but aren't when he's hitting them at a 25% clip. And while Steph is more consistent, these games where CP3 just decides to never miss 15 footers he's had like 3 so far these playoffs, and a few last postseason too. It's possible Steph is still commanding so much of a defenses attention that he's better overall, perhaps.

Crazy stat from the Sixers/Heat series. During the season, the Heat led the NBA in forcing opponents to take a shot in the last 5 seconds of the shot clock. Usually, forcing teams to shoot late in the clock is a good thing, as they typically take bad/forced shots before the shot clock expires. During the season, opponents averaged only 0.8 points per possession against he Heat when shooting in the last 5 seconds of the shot clock. On Sunday, the Heat forced the Sixers to take shots in the last 5 seconds of the shot clock, 24 times (that is a lot). The Sixers scored an other-worldly 1.7 points per possession on those 24 possessions. Is regression coming?

Hey Twitter, show me a story with a picture of a petty cunt who probably can't change a tire on an automobile and an ESPN Commentator.

I saw someone say that the Tom Brady Fox Sports deal was excessive, but that's probably the cap because there's not another Tom Brady coming along. Not true. Are we going to see a deal like this for Lebron or maybe CP3 when they retire? I could see ESPN shelling out something crazy after getting beat out for Chuck and Shaq.

Suns did in 2nd Q what they should have been doing all series. Let Luka have his/force him to hero ball. Mavs won’t win like that

Suns did in 2nd Q what they should have been doing all series. Let Luka have his/force him to hero ball. Mavs won’t win like that

Suns going with point Booker instead of 16 MPG of Cam Payne who's shooting 32/15 this playoffs. Fantastic pick by me.

It's crazy just how often people barely get over the half court line after 8 seconds in both games tonight

why the hell did I agree to a national parks trip right in the middle of the conference finals?

rough 3 game stretch for cp but at least his team stepped up tonight, hopefully he has another big game 6

Back