• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

It is true, but Giannis likes to get his teammates involved and he gets tired.

not implausible, but that's basically suggesting the entire bucks offensive strategy is broken?

the bucks averaged .994 points per half court possession this season and .202 points per miss on offensive rebounds, so their breakeven 3-point percentage is 26.4% (these actually are conservative since the PPP includes their three point attempts)

data source: https://cleaningtheglass.com/stats/...end=10/15/2022#tab-offense_halfcourt_putbacks

If Giannis was shooting even 25%, I wouldn't have a big issue. But this is the playoffs, and he is shooting less than 14% I think and that is a lot of empty possessions and there is no need for anyone to even try to contest. He's not keeping the other team honest, they honestly love it.

If Giannis was shooting even 25%, I wouldn't have a big issue. But this is the playoffs, and he is shooting less than 14% I think and that is a lot of empty possessions and there is no need for anyone to even try to contest. He's not keeping the other team honest, they honestly love it.

With no threat, there's no fear and he's not driving to the rim. They get exactly what they want.

Objectively Embiid/Harden/Maxey/Harris/Green should be miles better than Butler/Bam/Strus/Tucker/Vincent
2-way wings, homie. One team has them, the other team doesn't.

Only dude on the Sixers who has a chance defending Butler can't get big minutes because he's such a liability offensively (Thybulle).

It's all about the WINGS.

2-way wings, homie. One team has them, the other team doesn't.

Only dude on the Sixers who has a chance defending Butler can't get big minutes because he's such a liability offensively (Thybulle).

It's all about the WINGS.

Danny Green is a three time champion known for his wing defense

Last edited:
Danny Green is a three time champion known for his wing defense
You'd probably be better off putting 50 year-old Bruce Bowen in there, who is also a 3-time champion known for his wing defense.

You'd probably be better off putting 50 year-old Bruce Bowen in there, who is also a 3-time champion known for his wing defense.

Danny Green is only 2 years older than the guy you say can't be defended

Danny Green is only 2 years older than the guy you say can't be defended
All I'm saying is if Danny Green, James Harden, Tobias Harris, and Georges Niang is the collection of guys you're throwing at the other team's best player the majority of the time, you're fighting an uphill battle.

Giannis is playing scared of the flop, and for good reason. Taking fadeaway jumpshots against Smart. Not gonna work.

Danny still grades out solidly in D RAPTOR rankings, a +1.3. Tho I’m guessing there’s something pretty off about the stay which has Jrue listed as a 1.2.

I feel like Giannis is going to have an MJ shrug game at some point and just go off for 4-6 3s in a half. He’s due.

Lol. Theis just raked Holiday across the arm right in front of the ref, Jrue looked at the ref during the play, and nothing. Easy to see where this one is going.

Back