• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Celtics looked way more athletic to me last night. Healthy Rob Williams really makes a difference.

Y’all watch Hustle yet??

91% on RT. I’m impressed especially for a Lebron produced film starring Adam Sandler and Juan Hernangomez.

By the way, the Antetokounmpo family biopic Rise comes out on Disney+ on June 24.

i know this because I was reading about it last night but i think it's the other hernangomez brother

(i did not know there were two)

happy for the giannis family and all but the commercial for that movie looked so syrupy sweet corny

Official 2021-22 NBA Season Thread - Celtics vs. Warriors for the Championship

Yeah. Cheesy Disney fare.

Juancho might get a ring. He was on the Celtics before he was traded to the Spurs as part of the Forbes to Nuggets and Bol Bol and PJ Dozier to the Celtics.

Last edited:
Yeah. Cheesy Disney fare.

Juancho might get a ring. He was on the Celtics before he was traded to the Spurs as part of the Forbes to Nuggets and Bol Bol and PJ Dozier to the Celtics.

the celtics are sitting bo cruz and still have a lead in the finals

damn

Back