• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

dont think Brown is anti-vax. love his off the off the court persona actually so if he was thatd be disappointing for sure

He received the two doses of vaccine, but was against the booster for some reason iirc? He would not have been able to play in Toronto, regardless.

Official 2021-22 NBA Season Thread - Celtics vs. Warriors for the Championship

smokin hot wife doe

Damn. Yeah. First Miss Universe from the Dominican. Good for him.

Steph is becoming annoying. He’s not as likable as young Steph.

He'll still complain about something.

Steph has always annoyed me. Certainly 1 part spurs donk but he's legit annoying. However, I fully understand the other side that loved his talent, enthusiasm, bravado. and people love a winner. I can see it.

I guess the knock on him is that he's a dick, but I always thought his Nets teams overachieved and I wanted him instead of Donavan

I guess the knock on him is that he's a dick, but I always thought his Nets teams overachieved and I wanted him instead of Donavan

Yeah. His Nets teams were solid.

Countdown until 2&2 rumors that Steph is coming home to Charlotte with Atkinson.

Back