• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Just wait till Kendrick Nunn is back!

Also loving the evolution of Talen Horton-Tucker into some sort of untouchable future cornerstone of the franchise

Also loving the evolution of Talen Horton-Tucker into some sort of untouchable future cornerstone of the franchise

i remember when there was some drama around him and ayo and committing to illinois (when wake was a close 2nd choice for ayo)

Official 2021-22 NBA Season Thread

The NBA is nuts. Chaundee started for the Hawks today. Lance Stephenson and Cat Barber are on the floor for them now playing against Vooch, DeRozen, and LaVine.

Cat Barber left State after his junior year. He bounced between the G-League, Israel, Canada, and Germany. He’s been in the Hawks G-League team and this is his first NBA game.

Referring back to my list above, the Hawks have a fascinating roster. Young is a firm #1 but I don’t think they have a #2. But I’d feel comfortable saying JC, Capela, and Bogdan are legit #3s and Huerter, Reddish, and Hunter aren’t that far off.

Last edited:
The NBA is nuts. Chaundee started for the Hawks today. Lance Stephenson and Cat Barber are on the floor for them now playing against Vooch, DeRozen, and LaVine.

Cat Barber left State after his junior year. He bounced between the G-League, Israel, Canada, and Germany. He’s been in the Hawks G-League team and this is his first NBA game.

Referring back to my list above, the Hawks have a fascinating roster. Young is a firm #1 but I don’t think they have a #2. But I’d feel comfortable saying JC, Capela, and Bogdan are legit #3s and Huerter, Reddish, and Hunter aren’t that far off.

They were a freak rolled ankle from probably being in the finals last year. The "big three" rule doesn't really apply if you have a lot of quality depth, but I still think you gotta have your solid #1.

The Hawks need a reliable #2 who can get buckets when the #1 is out. That’s what the Bucks have that the Hawks don’t have. But it’s tough for Collins to do that as a PF.

Special season this year is mostly off the table with all the injuries. But Evan Mobley is 20 years old, 7 feet tall, and this is his off hand.

Sucks about Rubio. Haven't caught a Cavs game recently but every time I tuned in in the first month, he was killing it.

Oh Fuck off

Demar DeRozan hit a buzzer beating 3 for the second night in a row. He’s shooting .364 from deep this season after shooting .280 for his career.

Last edited:
b2b buzzer beaters won't be done again

What are the odds she was looking at her phone and didn’t notice until it was too late?

Oh she definitely was. I was a few rows behind her and she was walking with a drink in one hand staring at her phone in the other. That is part of what made it funny, she had no idea it was coming and it was her own fault. The crowd knew it was going to happen before she did. Even MJ jumped up from his seat on the other side of the court.

Spurs assistant coach Becky Hammon took the head job with the WNBA Las Vegas Aces. She has a 5-year deal to be the highest-paid coach in the league. She'll be replacing long-time WNBA coach Bill Laimbeer. She'll likely be coaching former Wake player Dearica Hamby. Hammon was the first woman assistant coach in the NBA and thought to be the heir apparent to Pop. She'll stay with the Spurs and do double duty through the end of the NBA season.

Seems like a no-lose proposition for Hammon. She can get head coaching experience for a good roster. If an NBA team wants her, they'll be able to get her.

Seemed like Becky was heir apparent to Pop. This way she gets some HC time before that happens.

Unfortunately, the Portland situation told her it will be really hard for a woman to get an nba head coach job.

Back