• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

I understand that the Drew League and the CrawsOver are good for the culture. But it seems ridiculous for NBA players especially young players to play in janky gyms with nobodies when they could be playing pickup games with whoever they chose in NBA facilities.

On a court where they canceled the game for unsafe court conditions.

Yeah thats the part that sucks.

Kind of to mix this point with Phs, surely these NBA guys or ex NBA guys can find a way to make pro-ams work in decent facilities.

Yeah thats the part that sucks.

Kind of to mix this point with Phs, surely these NBA guys or ex NBA guys can find a way to make pro-ams work in decent facilities.

I was thinking about how Brandon Childress got invited to play pick up with KD and Kyrie. There are thousands of pros who would head over to wherever at the drop of a hat to play in a league with top NBA guys.

who could have seen this coming, super skinny tall guys are always so durable

i don't know -- hoopers hoop

stuff happens

For the record I agree with this. Chet could have gotten hurt anywhere.

However, I think there is a difference in doing these things in NBA/College practice facilities or a college arena vs the local YMCA/sports complex. The odds of injury are less

I also realize I may have missed this if it came up in here, but the Netflix Sports Doc on And1 was really great and took me back to my childhood quite a bit.

Brief WNBA Playoff update. All chalk in the first round. The 5-game second round series start on Sunday. #1 Aces vs. #4 Storm and #2 Sky vs. #3 Sun. Games are coming up Sun, Wed, Sun, Tues, Thurs.

Last night, I watched the #3 seed Connecticut Sun vs. #6 seed Dallas Wings in a deciding Game 3 in the 1st round of the WNBA playoffs.

They showed Ja Morant sitting courtside. He contacted Wings star Arike Ogunbowale before the game to show his support. She got him tickets for the game. So he and his friends drove 3 hours from Austin to Dallas for the game and they were going to drive back after the game ended.

It seems like every time I see WNBA content on social media, there's a bunch of pathetic loser dudes making snide comments. Meanwhile, the real ballers, the best men's basketball players in the world respect the WNBA and women's basketball in general.

Ja continues to win the offseason. I'm going to be rooting for the Grizz to break through in the West.

wow chet out! foot injuries and big men jeez. well he weighs about 200lbs but if he adds weight on a bad foot that is not going to bode well.

I'd never even heard of a Lisfranc injury until a couple of years ago. Since then it seems like everybody is going down with it.

Back