• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

I'm down with just blaming the co-worker, she was probably being a bit flirtatious/showing too much skin.

Huge spare parts trade between the Thunder and Rockets.

Wiseman had 20 and 9 vs. the Wiz in a preseason game in Japan. Only player in double figures. Steph, Wiggins, Draymond, and Poole played. Hachimura had 13 and 9 in what I assume is his first professional game back home in Japan.

The one year suspension says all you ever needed to know. If it’s bad enough to be suspended for a year (lol), you probably shoulda just fired the guy. The whole thing stinks and while I agree the way it broke was pretty distasteful, so too is the way people seem to be steering clear of what really happened here

Zion looks like the year off did him good.

6d0b085f7e4e355e0deaeaa70f5ba478.jpg

fit Zion is pretty exciting. good for him

Suns lost to the Adelaide 36ers of the Australian NBL tonight. The 36ers went 10-18 last season.

:thisisfine:

Simmons vs. the Sixers on NBA TV. KD and Kyrie are playing. Hopefully Alondes will get some rotation run.

Herro signed a 4/130 extension yesterday.

Simmons vs. the Sixers on NBA TV. KD and Kyrie are playing. Hopefully Alondes will get some rotation run.

Herro signed a 4/130 extension yesterday.
So will Simmons actually play in the game?
Will he attempt a shot?
Will he successfully make a shot from more than 15 feet from the basket?

having a “serial offender” in one of the most powerful roles in your organization (and the league) raises some pretty serious questions about the consent that is carrying so much weight for this story.

I’m bored with this off-season

So will Simmons actually play in the game?
Will he attempt a shot?
Will he successfully make a shot from more than 15 feet from the basket?
Yes
Yes
Yes

He didn’t look like a max player though, surprise surprise

Glad to not have to pull for the kid from here on

Sixers won easy without Embiid or Harden or Tucker

Maxey the best player on the floor by a mile in a game with Durant and Kyrie. Know it’s meaningless but watch out for him this year.

Ben Simmons, Jamal Murray, Kawhi, and Dame all came back tonight. Add in Zion and that’s a formidable lineup of dudes who were out most or all of last season.

Maxey's continued rise has been impressive

G-League Ignite vs. Wembanaya’s team is on the NBA app and ESPN2. Wembanaya is super legit. In two minutes he blocked a shot. Then got a board, brought the ball up court, took his man off the dribble and got a layup off glass. Then he blocked another shot. I’ll keep this clip in mind as my Spurs tank.

My god. He just pulled up for three off a screen.

Happy to see Kawhi back out there again. hopefully he has a few more good seasons left in the tank,

G-League Ignite vs. Wembanaya’s team is on the NBA app and ESPN2. Wembanaya is super legit. In two minutes he blocked a shot. Then got a board, brought the ball up court, took his man off the dribble and got a layup off glass. Then he blocked another shot. I’ll keep this clip in mind as my Spurs tank.

My god. He just pulled up for three off a screen.

Absurd

Scoot too

Back