• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Assuming fat/too athletic Zion stays healthy, who are they better than in west? 4 seed seems best case scenario

Yeah but a 4 seed you don’t want to face in the 2nd round. They’ve got a lot of nice pieces. They just need Zion and Ingram to be the stars they can be.

Wembenyama looks like some extraterrestrial even by 2K Create-A-Player standards.

What even is that dude.

Wembanyama with 37 pts on 7-10 3-pt, 4 reb, 5 blocks.
Scott with 28/5/9/2

Shout out Scoot Henderson, too. He put on a show as well.

The tank is gonna be next-level this year.

Not a fan of the bars across the bottom. Looks terrible honestly.

I always wonder how they settle on these generic songs. Like, it's fine? But could have been any number of other songs and also been fine. I wonder who had that job.

I was thinking video game loading music. It’s perfectly generic. I’m sure I’ll like it soon enough.

I think the P-cans are gonna be a problem if they stay healthy
I love the Pelicans and the roster they have put together. I just think its unfortunate for them that the West is back to strength now that the Clips and Denver are healthy. I just dont see them making a much higher push than the play in, though I think 5th/6th would be a great step for them

Wembanyama is absurd. And Scoot looks to have all of the tools too. But Victor is on another level

I don't think if I had 100 guesses I would have landed on the other player to make 7 threes and get 5 blocks. Wow.

Here's to hoping that the Spurs tanked at the correct time and get that #1 pick.

Should we start the new season thread?

I’ve usually started the thread the day before the regular season but I can throw up a new thread later today.

I wish the Spurs had tanked earlier but the timing looks good. The West is going to be really tough if healthy and this draft class is supposed to be excellent.

Back