• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

He’s KD in Ralph Sampson’s body. He’s a taller, better Chet Holmgren before Chet even gets to establish himself.

Last edited:
Tanking coaches are going to bed dreaming about how to use him but they need to be worrying about how to stop him.

Yeah. I Hope health-wise he's closer to KD than Ralph Sampson.

Anyone else seeing the Hornets play the Celtics in Greensboro tonight? Obviously the Hornets won't be any good (in large part due to their 1st or 2nd best player being a piece of trash), but I got a couple tickets for pretty cheap so I'm taking my kids.

Draymond Green is just the fucking worst. I seriously hate that guy.

NBA can’t do anything for something that happens at practice. think GS is fining him $50k, which is their max for conduct detrimental to the team.

Draymond Green is just the fucking worst. I seriously hate that guy.
I could not stand him when he was taking the ball to the basket by leading with karate kicks and his other nonsense. He has been growing on me over the past few years. Having said that, he gave Poole a hellova shot. Wonder what set him off.

Back