• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Would the Thunder move SGA for Westbrook and those 2 picks? Is Jerami Grant and Hart/GPII better than Hield/Turner? Derozan/Coby White/Caruso if the Bulls blow it up?
i like the bulls as a sneaky tank pick. east is better, lonzo out and demar's shooting comes back to earth and they decide to just blow it up instead of fight for a play in

what is the tanking slogan this year? vacate for victor? weak for wemby? can't think of any good ones

i like the bulls as a sneaky tank pick. east is better, lonzo out and demar's shooting comes back to earth and they decide to just blow it up instead of fight for a play in

what is the tanking slogan this year? vacate for victor? weak for wemby? can't think of any good ones
something that rhymes with yana

they still have lavine and vucevic; plus ayo, caruso, and drummond off the bench

i think that's too much talent to tank for real

Patrick Williams is back too.

Loser for the Victor

Dubs extending Poole 4/140, no way in hell they keep Greene with the rest of the long term deals on their payroll

I know there is going to be a cap spike, but is $35M a year good value for a guy who couldn’t stay on the court In the finals?

Seems like we got through this when any young player gets a big extension. We had this discussion when Jayson Tatum. That looks like good deal now. Hell, Tatum and Poole are going to be paid about the same amount from 24 to 27 years old. In today's NBA, you've got to pay to find out if a guy is worth it. The Warriors are trying to transition to the new class and Poole is the second furthest along assuming they're sticking with Wiggins long term.

warriors just extended wiggins for 4 years/$109 million

feels like they are trolling draymond

Significantly less than Poole's extension.

That’s smart. They extended their window and are trying to build a new one. They’re spending their money on winning.

Next year will hurt for them if draymond opts in as they'll still have him and Klay on the books for big numbers. But Klay's $43 mil comes off the books after that.

main warriors beat reporter thinks the poole and wiggins deals signal draymond is not long for the warriors

Back