• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

i don't doubt it, being a westbrook hater brings so much, consistent joy

which tanking team is going to take westbrooks contract before the deadline for 2 lakers FRPs.

keep in mind it has to be more attractive than hield and myles turner for the lakers, which is currently on the table.

which tanking team is going to take westbrooks contract before the deadline for 2 lakers FRPs.

keep in mind it has to be more attractive than hield and myles turner for the lakers, which is currently on the table.
which tanking team can come close to beating that?

Poetl and a wing from the Spurs? are the Blazers tanking?

I guess with Victor as the prize the pool of tankers will be bigger than usual

everyone that starts shitty is pulling the plug in like december this year. there will be tanking teams that you don’t even know are tanking yet.

Would the Thunder move SGA for Westbrook and those 2 picks? Is Jerami Grant and Hart/GPII better than Hield/Turner? Derozan/Coby White/Caruso if the Bulls blow it up?

everyone that starts shitty is pulling the plug in like december this year. there will be tanking teams that you don’t even know are tanking yet.
it's gonna be annoying

with everyone back healthy this is one of the most stacked seasons in a long time, if not ever -- wish every team made a good faith effort to win every game

which tanking team can come close to beating that?

Poetl and a wing from the Spurs? are the Blazers tanking?

I guess with Victor as the prize the pool of tankers will be bigger than usual
Yes, that was the #analysis I heard on the pods. With all the tanking expected to go on, the Lakers were smart in dragging it out as there will be more sellers than buyers.

man, i didn't realize that westbrook is #2 in money earned this season

he's the platonic ideal of an #asset (#antiasset?) for a tanking team

Yep. I'd say half the league is an injury away from tanking like the Spurs did for Duncan after David Robinson got injured in 1996-97.

With the dying Suns and divided Warriors, the league is way open for 8-10 teams to win if they stay healthy.

Although, if you are trying to tank, you could probably do worse than letting Russ cook with a bunch of guys that Portland and OKC were playing with last year.

Back