• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

millsap's #s look okay enough in his 4 games with the sixers, what's wrong with him?

using raptor, jordan is ranked 357th out of 365th of players with 400 minutes at -5.0. he was terrible last year too at -3.7, 253rd out of 265 qualified players. he's been well below replacement each year.

millsap might be a bad fit, but he's been pretty good the past several seasons (especially defense) -- i wanted the suns to get him. he hasn't played much this year, but he's -0.1 on raptor, so basically an average player.

raptor isn't perfect but it's probably my favorite single source: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/nba-player-ratings

Jesus Christ, Jokic looks like a god in those Raptor rankings. First in WAR, Total, and Offense, and barely behind Gobert on Defense. It will be a shame if he doesn't win MVP simply because he's not a #1 seed. He almost single-handedly kept an otherwise high lottery team in the playoffs.

Jesus Christ, Jokic looks like a god in those Raptor rankings. First in WAR, Total, and Offense, and barely behind Gobert on Defense. It will be a shame if he doesn't win MVP simply because he's not a #1 seed. He almost single-handedly kept an otherwise high lottery team in the playoffs.

jokic is ridiculous

Good to see the WNBA today trying to fight MLB for the "league that most hates its players". I absolutely can not believe the league is that stupid

Good to see the WNBA today trying to fight MLB for the "league that most hates its players". I absolutely can not believe the league is that stupid

Geez. The correct response would be, "We will work with team owners to make sure all teams have chartered flights in 2022."

Geez. The correct response would be, "We will work with team owners to make sure all teams have chartered flights in 2022."

The Tsais apparently offered to help make sure all teams could charter for next three years. League said "they didnt want the players getting used to that"

Poeltl #5 - 2/8

⬛⬛⬛⬛


If Phil Mickelson had any common sense he'd feel like shit complaining about the PGA Tour when MLB and the WNBA are actively shitting on their athletes during their limited playing career.

Last edited:
Niky Shooter put up 57 in the G-League last night on 11-15 from 3

gotta figure he'll get another crack at the league on at least a 10-day -- he's only 28

Hate to say it, but Sixers are kinda must-watch TV right now. After the lowly Knicks tonight, they play:

Cavs
Heat
Bulls
Nets

I'll be watching a healthy portion of every single one of those games. Celtics-Grizz tomorrow night should also be fun.

my bulls can't beat good teams

I'm #nervous they'll get washed out of the playoffs fast unless Caruso and Ball get back and pick the D up big time

Hate to say it, but Sixers are kinda must-watch TV right now. After the lowly Knicks tonight, they play:

Cavs
Heat
Bulls
Nets

I'll be watching a healthy portion of every single one of those games. Celtics-Grizz tomorrow night should also be fun.

Those four games will be better tests of the Harden-Embiid-Maxey bro fest. If those three combine for 80+ against each of those four teams, the league is officially on notice.

I'll bet Harden has the Nets game circled on his calendar.

my bulls can't beat good teams

I'm #nervous they'll get washed out of the playoffs fast unless Caruso and Ball get back and pick the D up big time

wouldn't they get washed out fast even with Caruso and Ball?

Day'ron Sharpe of the Brooklyn Nets was a guest at my company's virtual conference today (Casper). I learned that our new HQ office is one floor down from the Nets practice facilities in NYC.

Seemed like they just sent down whoever wasn't busy cause he was not prepared at all for basic softball questions trying to tie together his job and the importance of sleep. But it was neat I guess.

He's a rookie who played one year at UNC. He probably has no idea how important sleep is. I know I didn't at that age.

Back