• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Grass Picker Named to CFP Selection Committee!

A national college football writer admits she hasn’t watched ACC Network. Not surprised.

A national college football writer admits she hasn’t watched ACC Network. Not surprised.

I like Nicole a lot. She's a B1G follower for the most part, so I don't think it's unusual that she wouldn't have watched the ACC Network. I haven't watched it, either... I have Xfinity, so it's new for me.

PAC 12 Championship Game is actually TONIGHT ! Friday at 8:00 EST, that is.

Utah is a 2.5 point favorite in this rematch from two weeks ago.

I'm sure the fans are getting ready to blow the top off the Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas. At least they moved this game from Santa Clara.

I like Nicole a lot. She's a B1G follower for the most part, so I don't think it's unusual that she wouldn't have watched the ACC Network. I haven't watched it, either... I have Xfinity, so it's new for me.

Yeah, I've tried to watch it but it's just not that interesting and 90%-95% of the live sports programming is shit you would never want to watch unless you're just a junkie. And when I say junkie, I don't mean an ACC sports junkie. I mean a legit junkie who is strung out on heroin or whatever and can't even change the channel.

I have Xfinity as well. Do we have it now? I was looking for it in the area of the SEC and B1G channels and didn't see it.

Should be available in the next few weeks, but I haven't seen a date or channel number.

The Millennial Participation Trophy Bowl?

But seriously, this is a good idea. If the standard now is that 6+ win teams go bowling, no one should get left behind.

Participation trophy, although I've been happy Wake got a couple of bowls with a less than stellar record.

It's 11:00 in the morning on the west coast and the PAC 12 Championship starts in six hours ! Is everyone out there excited ?

What if this game were for a totally undeserved spot in an 8-team playoff ?

I’m lost on why Cal and USC are playing after the PAC-12 championship game. Is that a makeup?

I’m lost on why Cal and USC are playing after the PAC-12 championship game. Is that a makeup?

Yes. Cal didn't have enough players available due to COVID. USC, instead of accepting the forfeit, rescheduled the game, knowing they would probably have a new coach by the time it was played this week.

Now, Lincoln Riley got to see the whole team and the coaches in action this week, and will get to see a live game.

I don't watch much PAC-12 football in general or Oregon specifically, but the Ducks look like dogshit. How in the fuck did they beat Ohio State in Columbus? Have they been decimated by injuries since then?

I don't watch much PAC-12 football in general or Oregon specifically, but the Ducks look like dogshit. How in the fuck did they beat Ohio State in Columbus? Have they been decimated by injuries since then?

Doesn’t help that their coach is rumored to be leaving as soon as the game ends.

They have a lot of injuries and a pedestrian quarterback

It's 11:00 in the morning on the west coast and the PAC 12 Championship starts in six hours ! Is everyone out there excited ?

What if this game were for a totally undeserved spot in an 8-team playoff ?

Wrong attitude. Everyone would've cared a lot more about that game if the winner goes to play at Georgia next week in a Rd 1 matchup. And lots of people around the country who don't care about Wake/Pitt would be much more interested if the winner traveled to Ann Arbor next week.

Back