• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Grass Picker Named to CFP Selection Committee!

If Alabama wins they will jump Georgia

Alabama. Michigan, Georgia, Cincy

As per always, ND can get fucked

Figure it will be Michigan #1 if Bama wins, but maybe they avoid the immediate rematch with UGA- Bama at #2-#3. Personally, I would hate to see an SEC rematch in the championship.

Figure it will be Michigan #1 if Bama wins, but maybe they avoid the immediate rematch with UGA- Bama at #2-#3. Personally, I would hate to see an SEC rematch in the championship.

You’re right they’ll go Michigan, Bama, Cincy, UGA and it will be a SEC rematch in the final

Michigan still has to win tonight.

So now both UGA and Alabama are locks for the playoff I assume. That sucks.

No way a big time program like Georgia would throw a game if it was beneficial financially for them. Hmmm

No way a big time program like Georgia would throw a game if it was beneficial financially for them. Hmmm
Yeah, definitely looks like UGA is throwing the game!!!

Just put the game on, totally forgot that Bennett was so small. What happened to JT?

Would have bet the house on Bama had I remembered and known he was starting for the Dawgs

That's some defense ya got there Georgia.

It'd be a shame if someone totally exposed it.

Michigan wins:
1 Alabama, 2 Michigan, 3 Georgia, 4 Cincinnati

Iowa wins:
1 Alabama, 2 Cincinnati, 3 Georgia, 4 Notre Dame

Michigan wins:
1 Alabama, 2 Michigan, 3 Georgia, 4 Cincinnati

Iowa wins:
1 Alabama, 2 Cincinnati, 3 Georgia, 4 Notre Dame

This is probably right… but Cincinnati has a better win than Georgia. Pretty unfair to make them have Alabama in first round just because Georgia just got the shit beat of them.

Back