• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Grass Picker Named to CFP Selection Committee!

Don't tell that to schools like S. Carolina or Tennessee or Arkansas. They think simply being in the SEC makes them elite as well, rather than perennial also-rans for the upper tier.

They love Alabama. Alabama’s success is their favorite thing about sports. Just wait until bama wins them another championship.

Don't tell that to schools like S. Carolina or Tennessee or Arkansas. They think simply being in the SEC makes them elite as well, rather than perennial also-rans for the upper tier.

So true. You can also throw in TAMU, Ole Miss, Miss St, Vandy, and Kentucky.

Biff-

Serious question, because I'm sensing a lot of frustration here in Atlanta.

How big is this Michigan game for Kirby Smart? UGA was #1 and looked dominant for a huge chunk of the season... If it ends with two consecutive losses, will there be a push for changes?

Georgia wins. No problem.

OK. I tend to agree with you, but that wasn't my question.

Trying to figure out how unhinged my local UGA acquaintances are relative to others in the fanbase.

Easy to explain a loss to Alabama as some sort of issue with getting over the hump vs. the Crimson Tide. Not sure how a loss to UM would go over down here.

OK. I tend to agree with you, but that wasn't my question.

Trying to figure out how unhinged my local UGA acquaintances are relative to others in the fanbase.

Easy to explain a loss to Alabama as some sort of issue with getting over the hump vs. the Crimson Tide. Not sure how a loss to UM would go over down here.

Biff will be inconsolable.

Did you all know there is a film coming out on Friday called National Champions?

Here’s a description:

A star collegiate quarterback ignites a players' strike hours before the biggest game of the year in order to fight for fair compensation, equality, and respect for the athletes who put their bodies and health on the line for their schools.

https://youtu.be/I3imoS5OcCw

Pretty good cast. JK Simmons as the coach. Some notable cameos from famous athletes and former ESPN personalities.

Did you all know there is a film coming out on Friday called National Champions?

Here’s a description:

A star collegiate quarterback ignites a players' strike hours before the biggest game of the year in order to fight for fair compensation, equality, and respect for the athletes who put their bodies and health on the line for their schools.

https://youtu.be/I3imoS5OcCw

Pretty good cast. JK Simmons as the coach. Some notable cameos from famous athletes and former ESPN personalities.

Sounds boring AF

I do like JK Simmons, though

Haha that movie is gonna be a no go from me. Wow that looks bad.

Annnnnnd the top player in Florida's 2022 recruiting class has decommitted. Jaylen Gibson, 6'5", 190 lb, 4-Star WR from Winter Garden, FL. #25 WR recruit in the nation. Had a Wake offer, FWIW.

Florida's 2022 recruiting class is currently DFL in the SEC and #69 in the nation.

Love this:

FGBWBzgXwAkjlin

Last edited:
Back