• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Grass Picker Named to CFP Selection Committee!

It’s a multiple touchdown Alabama win with both teams at full strength. Same as the SEC title game. I’d be jumping off a bridge if this was a Wake Forest game of any consequence.

Not if Wake Forest recruited like Alabama. Hell we won the ACC Championship without our top RBs in 2006. We made the ACC Championship without Greene and with a hobbled Roberson. It’s sports.

really sad that the underdog bryce young couldn't prove he is the top dog instead

445a3c891f047e3cba7c17bfedad9ec5.jpg

Eagles don't draft LBs in the first round, but I really wish they would snag one of UGAs linebackers at some point.

weird to think that it could have been Jamie Newman as the natty winning QB tonight

Very happy the Georgia fans finally get to celebrate a National Championship. A lot of years of almost turns to finally. They are dedicated and start every year believing it will happen.

Congratulations Biff. Enjoy every minute of it. Go Dawgs !

Time to call some very happy friends in Savannah.

It’s a multiple touchdown Alabama win with both teams at full strength. Same as the SEC title game. I’d be jumping off a bridge if this was a Wake Forest game of any consequence.

Look at their record vs common opponents. UGA dominated several teams (Arkansas, Florida, Auburn) that Bama just snuck by. UGA was the better team.

That was a fun game to take in. I was rooting for UGA, but really didn't have a strong rooting interest. Two teams that are very familiar with each other, that swarm to the ball, that are mostly allowed to play football. It really came down to a few catches. Young had some very well placed balls that were dropped and Bennett had some that were not. They both played pretty well given what they were dealing with, though I thought the offensive playcalling for UGA was pretty bad the first few series. Too many deep and intermediate calls when he just needed some short routes to get in a groove. Congrats to the long-suffering UGA fans.

Back