• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Grass Picker Named to CFP Selection Committee!

Just talked to Kelee Ringo’s mom in the airport. Very proud mom. Drinking Bloody Mary now. Feels so good. Still have a boner but not calling a physician.

We’re related. And I definitely did that cheer a couple of times last night.

Last year, it was on Jan 28.

I actually used to have one of those. I don't know what happened to it. I do have a cup from Dairy Queen with the schedule and results on it though.

I actually used to have one of those. I don't know what happened to it. I do have a cup from Dairy Queen with the schedule and results on it though.

I had some old commemorative canned sodas from when teams from NC won basketball championships. My grandad gave them to me and I put them in my bedroom as a kid. Had 82 Carolina, 83 State, 92 Duke and 93 Carolina. Eventually they started leaking and the soda was actually the color of the team that won.

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Georgia Wins National Championship !!!!!!!!!!!

I used to play with the 82 and 83 empty cans when I was little.

ESPN hired Pete Thamel to basically be their CFB Schefter. Will appear on Gameday and such.

Make that NIL $$$$ !! $$ !!

MV5BOWU1Nzg0M2ItYjEzMi00ODliLThkODAtNGEyYzRkZTBmMmEzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDk2Mzk2NDg@._V1_UY1200_CR138,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Timothee Chalamet to play Stetson Bennett IV in epic Hollywood movie show. Apparently it's being fast tracked for release before Labor Day 2022. Georgia plays Oregon on 9/3.

Bennett = Chalamet

Back