• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Grass Picker Named to CFP Selection Committee!

Lmao of course this is Dabo's first ever transfer in

former five star but never really did anything at Northwestern. Played in 3 games last fall - MSU, Indiana State, and Duke. 4 TD's, 4 INT's.

former five star but never really did anything at Northwestern. Played in 3 games last fall - MSU, Indiana State, and Duke. 4 TD's, 4 INT's.

#QBroomdepth

The coaches of the B1G could actually make me stop drinking beer.

The coaches of the B1G could actually make me stop drinking beer.

b275e9496d32885aba2cf3a2355548bc.jpg

This man should not be ranked #13 on that list

Found a commemorative Bear Bryant Coke bottle tonight. Still can’t find Georgia 1980.

Stay in your lane Saban !!!

Successful sports figures have no business weighing in on politics!!!!!!

Just also-rans like Tommy Tuberville.

Well, there is a difference between commenting/lobbying and actually running for office, but yeah, Saban has First Amendment rights too I guess.

Lingering question from last Monday. Was Herschel at the game? Seems like he would be as a/the Georgia legend and leading candidate for the 2022 Republican Senate nomination.

Lingering question from last Monday. Was Herschel at the game? Seems like he would be as a/the Georgia legend and leading candidate for the 2022 Republican Senate nomination.

yeah I asked this during/after the game. if he was there they sure didn't show him which I get from the political standpoint but they didn't have to mention that part.

I didn't see Herschel at the game and I haven't seen any pics, but he's got a cure for Covid, so it's all good.

Definitely. I doubt more than maybe 10% of the national audience even knows he's considering running for office.

I can't think of any reason he wouldn't be at the game aside from serious health problems. He's only 59.

yeah I asked this during/after the game. if he was there they sure didn't show him which I get from the political standpoint but they didn't have to mention that part.

Even if they just show him, their lawyers probably had thoughts about "Fairness Doctrine" in play.

Stay in your lane Saban !!!

Imagine if Saban threatened to retire unless the Alabama Senators voted for the voting rights act. He probably has more sway in that state than either of those two. I would pity the poor hill staffers answering calls like its the Paul Finebaum show with all the fans trying to get the Senators to change their vote. The power of Saban's political sway would be unstoppable.

Back