• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Grass Picker Named to CFP Selection Committee!

Why do refs have to become a part of every single game every single weekend.

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Clemson Goes Down, UT 14 UF 10 !!!!!

Oh and Holes scored 4 TDs in 15:37 of Q3&4 last week so I thought the questiin had some merit.

All the more reason not to go for 2. Scoring isn’t over. Take the point.

UNC did the whole down 14, score TD, and go for 2 deal. They just did it after being down 21.

KW3 with a 24 yard run out of the wildcat in OT. MSU picked Nebraska so that sets up a chip shot FG at the worst.

MSU didn’t have a single first down in the 2nd half and they’re going to win.

So why Was tech running tempo there?

I don't see how they're related.

The 3rd quarter is too early for a team to plant a flag and make the lead 21 instead of 20 to make it hinge on an extra point. There's plenty of time for more scoring including FGs from either team which changes the math.

I don't see much reason to go for 2 before the 4th quarter at all. Maybe if you're down 24 or 16 and score a TD. Definitely not if you're up.

Last edited:
Kentucky, Wake, and Boston College could/should all be ranked this week, would have to be the very first time that’s ever happened.

Reggie ball isn’t walking through that door and throwing the ball into the 12th row on 4th and 2

Reggie ball isn’t walking through that door and throwing the ball into the 12th row on 4th and 2

Megatron isn’t walking through that door either.

Their QB Sims looks legit though.

Back