• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 NBA Thread - Preseason (and WNBA Finals talk)

Sure. Go for it.

The only way he wins back Philly fans is if he comes out for warmups in the first game in a Santa Claus suit.

LOL. There's some good stuff there.

[deleted]

· 6y
Okafor.
There is a very, very good reason he was the #3 pick.

to be fair, that was like halfway through both their rookie years and big oak was averaging 17 PPG on the prime process sixers

Washed up at 22. He would be a senior (technically, a COVID JR) at WF.

yawn

he's joining their G-League team, so my hunch is that he'll be called up again once the Thunder enter tank mode (which is basically what he did last year iirc)

more scandalous NBA snub for Deacon fans is Teague somehow washing out of the league at 33 after winning a championship

Animu will likely be the last cut from the Spurs roster and I'm not sure if he catches on anywhere else.

if he wants and keeps in shape, i’d guess teague get scooped up around the ASG by a contender with an injury or something along those lines

ish may end up the last deac standing in the NBA from that 08-09 team :mindblown:

surprised that i never knew that ish is younger than both teague and johnson (knew about the latter) despite being a year ahead of them

watching the soccer but this 60 point blowout by Dallas is notable, even for the preseason

I assumed the Mavs played their starters and the Hornets didn't. Then I looked at the box score and realized I don't really know who is going to start for them this season. They had the same basic lineup they used two nights ago except Plumlee played tonight.

Juice, watching YOUR SKY try to go up 2-0?

Back