• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 NBA Thread - Preseason (and WNBA Finals talk)

The Nets were 12-6 without Kyrie last year. And some of those games were without KD and/or Harden too. Teams can sag off Simmons, but I don't know how much that hurts KD and Harden. Overall I'm pretty sure Simmons adds more on defense than he'd take away on offense.

There are reasons why the Suns were basically a forgotten franchise between Steve Nash/Grant Hill and Chris Paul.

Think about that. The Suns went to the Finals this year. The last time they made the playoffs they were led by the coach of the Nets, the Nets player development coach, and the new head of USA Basketball who took over from the owner of that Suns team.

the brogdon trade would have been so fire

No Big Baby, say it ain't so.

thats some wild shit. Not surprisingly orchestrated by a Louisville Cardinal. Cant stop wont stop cheating

Jamario Moon is such a great name.

thats some wild shit. Not surprisingly orchestrated by a Louisville Cardinal. Cant stop wont stop cheating

Strong representation from some of the sketchiest college programs with Louisville, LSU and Memphis all making an appearance.

Also John Collins murdered some guy on an alley oop in the Hawks preseason game yesterday. NBA Instagram even did a collection of the 8 best John Collins alley oops (which somehow didn’t even include the off the backboard one from Young in the playoffs). Pretty impressive collection for a guy only a few years into his career.

JC dunk was nuts

some real "oh yeah that guy!" names on that fraud list

LaMelo looks ridiculously good. High degree of difficulty on some of his floating jumper makes the other day.

Doncic has a J. Green in the backcourt with him. I had to Google to figure out which J. Green.

Looks like the Cavs are starting Mobley alongside Jarrett Allen. Actually like their squad.

This Josh Giddey 18-year-old is getting rave reviews.

kinda hurt by the fact the grit-n-grind-father is on that list

I caught the JC dunk live. It was fantastic. Dominque Wilkins himself was blown away. He spent a good two minutes raving about it. Make sure you pause it at :38.

Shareif Cooper is already building alley-oop chemistry with JC. That was such a good pick. He's going to take a lot of pressure off Young.

Also John Collins murdered some guy

Just after a post about criminal wrongdoing in the NBA!

I did a double take… I double taked… double took? I paused

Dude was really eye level with the rim that is crazy.

That's very well done. I still don't get the whole Booker as heir apparent to Kobe thing but whatever.

Back