• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 NBA Thread - Preseason (and WNBA Finals talk)

It's not out of the realm of possibilities that denver will have to play a team from california in the playoffs

9giqsOa.jpeg

lol

Wiggins got vaccinated.

Chaundee had an okay pre-season game for the Lakers. Played 13 minutes and had 10 points (4/8 FG, 2/4 3FG) and 1 rebound. Bad news is that he had 2 turnovers and was -17.

Chaundee had an okay pre-season game for the Lakers. Played 13 minutes and had 10 points (4/8 FG, 2/4 3FG) and 1 rebound. Bad news is that he had 2 turnovers and was -17.

So you're saying there's a chance...

Even the dude who caught the alligator in the trash can is ripping Ben Simmons about the 1:00 mark

Also, the Hornets played a preseason game against OKC last night and, unlike fellow Aussie Simmons, I love OKC rookie Josh Giddey's game. He is the youngest player in the NBA this year and looks like Quin Snyder with a perm, but he is tall, fast, super crafty with his dribbling and passing, and has a great looking stroke. Definite all-rookie team consideration.

The Hornets looked pretty solid to start the season. Bouknight dropped 20 in his debut and was the best player on the floor when both teams had their subs in. If he can be what Monk was supposed to be, it could be a great year.

Josh Primo will be the youngest player in the NBA this year. He’s 2.5 months younger than Giddey. He had 17 pts in 18 min last night.

Even the dude who caught the alligator in the trash can is ripping Ben Simmons about the 1:00 mark

there is a long philly tradition of local news heroes ripping their athletes

"Unlike Agholor" is my all time fav

Also, the Hornets played a preseason game against OKC last night and, unlike fellow Aussie Simmons, I love OKC rookie Josh Giddey's game. He is the youngest player in the NBA this year and looks like Quin Snyder with a perm, but he is tall, fast, super crafty with his dribbling and passing, and has a great looking stroke. Definite all-rookie team consideration.

The Hornets looked pretty solid to start the season. Bouknight dropped 20 in his debut and was the best player on the floor when both teams had their subs in. If he can be what Monk was supposed to be, it could be a great year.

Giddey might be good -- never watched him -- but that scouting report that listed everything related to basketball as his weaknesses is pretty funny to me

Josh Primo will be the youngest player in the NBA this year. He’s 2.5 months younger than Giddey. He had 17 pts in 18 min last night.

Apparently I should no longer trust Michael Cage's #stats during an OKC broadcast.

Official 2021 NBA Thread - Preseason

There was some expectation that Primo would be in the G-League all season because he’s so young and the Spurs like to send rookies to Austin. But that misses two things. Austin is like an hour away from SA so G-League rookies often end up sitting on the end of the big league bench within hours of G-League game. Primo looks like he’ll be too good to stay in the G-League and could be a rotation guy by the All-Star break.

Last edited:

The oldest player on an NBA roster, by far (almost 4 years), is Udonis Haslem. If the Heat make a run to the NBA finals, Udonis will turn 42 in June. No NBA team took Haslem in the 2002 NBA draft after his senior year at Florida. The first pick in that draft was Yao Ming.

there is a long philly tradition of local news heroes ripping their athletes

"Unlike Agholor" is my all time fav

No wonder people whip out their phones to film every single occurrence throughout the day (present company included). There’s always a tiny chance the subject being filmed is going to do something crazy/funny/cool, become a 15-minute viral star, get to weigh in on random topics in interviews, and live on eternally through memes. What a world.

#OldManShoutsAtClouds

Back