• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 NBA Offseason - Aces win WNBA Finals; Preseason; NBA Fantasy League last call

CP’s been great with the spot up shots all season but not tonight. Missing the late FTs was a huge red flag that he was exhausted. He can’t play 40min games in the playoffs.

At least Suns won so his stinker will be forgotten.

CP’s been great with the spot up shots all season but not tonight. Missing the late FTs was a huge red flag that he was exhausted. He can’t play 40min games in the playoffs.

At least Suns won so his stinker will be forgotten.
Yeah, he's getting old.

Still through 3 games:

Mins: 39 Avg.
Pts: 11
Assists: 8
Rebs: 7
Stls: 2.0
Blocks: .666
TO: 1.6

Wins: 2/3

Nick Nurse fired by the Raptors. Ime Udoka expected to be in serious consideration.

Nick Nurse fired by the Raptors. Ime Udoka expected to be in serious consideration.
Clifford did a decent job given the hand he was dealt, but Kupchak needs to be all over Nurse. Plus, the nearby Nurse-Forbes connection would have a lot of opportunities.

The Raptors don't play. They fired the COY. Now they fired the coach who got them a championship.

Yeah, he's getting old.

Still through 3 games:

Mins: 39 Avg.
Pts: 11
Assists: 8
Rebs: 7
Stls: 2.0
Blocks: .666
TO: 1.6

Wins: 2/3
I don't think that's sustainable for them to make a title run. This series with the Clippers will be long if Kawhi can get back on the court. The Suns lack of depth will eventually do them in.

The West is fun to watch. You can still make a case for 7 teams to get the honor of losing to the Bucks or Celtics. And I hope Kawhi and Middleton can stay healthy.

Just watch CP's facial expressions while Ayton is on the floor. You can see him get visibly exasperated/annoyed on, like, a minute-by-minute basis at Ayton failing to do basic things.

hitting James Neismith [sic] with a credibility watch

Ja IN for game 3. Maybe.

I’ll go with Paul Reed as a sub for Embiid.

man, when is Hubie Brown going to retire

I get that he's charming and a well-respected dude but I don't need him eating entire playoff possessions talking about how this is the first time he's ever seen a guy in person

Back