• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 NBA Offseason - Aces win WNBA Finals; Preseason; NBA Fantasy League last call

I hope Hubie stays through next season to become (likely ) the first 90 year old to call a televised sporting event.

But he's pretty blatantly rooting for the Hawks.

Nice to see Trae step it up.

Apart from having an awesome name, what is Obi Toppin supposed to be good at?

Energy guy off the bench. Dunking.

Yea fair enough

Feels like the classic Knicks waste of a draft spot, and I never really see him perform

Fair argument. They passed on a few starters in that draft.

The Cavs just had the fewest points of any game this season (79).

Last edited:
This is the healthy Nuggets team we've been waiting to see since the bubble.

Ridiculous that three teams will play their Game 4 before Grizz-Lakers Game 3, especially because Suns-Clips have to do a quick turnaround in that same building.

Kawhi is an interesting mix of tough guy and helpless baby all rolled up into one.

This is the healthy Nuggets team we've been waiting to see since the bubble.

Ridiculous that three teams will play their Game 4 before Grizz-Lakers Game 3, especially because Suns-Clips have to do a quick turnaround in that same building.
I assume you mean 4 teams (can't have an odd number of teams). It's all at the whims of the networks. ESPN wanted the two biggest names, so they get Giannis and LeBron. Also a bit hamstrung by the fact that the LA teams share a building, otherwise you might have seen the two LA games back-to-back in the evening, but they were forced to be split, so one had to go early.

Three games.

“Kawhi is one of the worst superstars the NBA has ever seen”

Good Stephen A take.

Hard to believe Kawhi turns 32 this summer. He may be done.

Last edited:
Kawhi getting that nephew karma payback for screwing the spurs and then Toronto. One may have been fine but back to back and then the clips was too much.

Is Kawhi #1 on the list of players with the biggest gap between their peak and what their final career stats ended up being? He's a 2-time Finals MVP, yet I'm not sure he even gets to 15,000 points. He's probably gonna finish with as many career points as the likes of Mike Bibby and Shareef Abdur-Rahim, who made a combined 1 All-Star Game.

Is Kawhi #1 on the list of players with the biggest gap between their peak and what their final career stats ended up being? He's a 2-time Finals MVP, yet I'm not sure he even gets to 15,000 points. He's probably gonna finish with as many career points as the likes of Mike Bibby and Shareef Abdur-Rahim, who made a combined 1 All-Star Game.
AD would like to be included in this discussion.

coulda been a goat contender with better knees. don't see how he screwed toronto but doesn't look like there's a path for this version of the clips. wonder if they blow it up this offseason.

Three games.

“Kawhi is one of the worst superstars the NBA has ever seen”

Good Stephen A take.

Hard to believe Kawhi turns 32 this summer. He may be done.

Milwaukee/Miami isn't a game 4, it is a game 3. Two game 3's today, two game 4's today. First round schedule has been this way in regular, non-pandemic/non-strike seasons for at least a decade, nothing new this year.

coulda been a goat contender with better knees. don't see how he screwed toronto but doesn't look like there's a path for this version of the clips. wonder if they blow it up this offseason.
You're not aware of the Toronto screw job?

I'm just talking shit. Win a championship and not running it back is pretty crappy for them.

Back